• PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,670 Member
    i'm not wearing any.
  • Minnesota_Nice
    Minnesota_Nice Posts: 414 Member
    Lol
  • smittybuilt19
    smittybuilt19 Posts: 955 Member
    Not exactly the response I was thinking that would get lol. Cheers to not wearing pants!
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Pants
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    awesome!!! isnt it exciting! i was wearing an 18/20 in august, and yesterday, i bought my first pair of 12 levi jeans!
  • artickb22
    artickb22 Posts: 411 Member
    Pantaloons!!
  • ChinniP
    ChinniP Posts: 166 Member
    Not exactly the response I was thinking that would get lol. Cheers to not wearing pants!

Cheers!
  • GiGiBeans
    GiGiBeans Posts: 1,062 Member
    Mine were so tight last night after a New Year's feast I had to change into pants 2 sizes bigger to accommodate my belly! :blushing:
  • DamnImASexyBitch
    DamnImASexyBitch Posts: 740 Member
    I still haven't found the perfect pair, and honestly with having 40 more lbs to lose I suppose that it's not time. My body is shaped so weird. I don't have big hips or a butt, and I have very muscular but skinny legs and thighs. I have a tummy though, so that's my issue. When I get pants that fit my stomach, they are SWIMMING everywhere else. I can't wait to lose the stomach and be able to wear a nice fitting pair.
  • smittybuilt19
    smittybuilt19 Posts: 955 Member
    Dang, my attempt at some MFP "loose" "lose" humor has failed miserably. It's official, I am not funny. lol
  • Bobby__Clerici
    Bobby__Clerici Posts: 741 Member
    EXCELLENT!
    Keep up the great work....:drinker:
  • Windy_
    Windy_ Posts: 1,012 Member
    Pants

This takes me back to the good ole days of MFP...
  • nikinyx6
    nikinyx6 Posts: 772 Member
    Funny, I actually didn't notice this time!
  • RobinvdM
    RobinvdM Posts: 634 Member
    Wish a size 14 in store A would be the same as a size 14 in store B :(

Grats on loose pants :) Took me a while to get some of those, and once I did I wound up in 2 sizes smaller :o
  • zoober
    zoober Posts: 226 Member
    Get you some new ones, brother. I laid a number of my size 38's to rest last month, finally, and bought me a couple of 36's. I am hoping to further step down to 34's, with any luck by this summer. Oh, and happy new year everybody!
  • runlisaloo
    runlisaloo Posts: 35 Member
    Mine were so tight last night after a New Year's feast I had to change into pants 2 sizes bigger to accommodate my belly! :blushing:

me too. had to pull out the stretch pants after all the holiday splurging. got back in the gym this morning for a good workout. :embarassed:
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Dang, my attempt at some MFP "loose" "lose" humor has failed miserably. It's official, I am not funny. lol

I knew what you were going for. You can't expect most of MFP to get a good parody. Half the people here still think I want to go on a dog food diet.
  • __Jamie__
    __Jamie__ Posts: 109 Member

I'll drink to that! My pants aren't loose just yet but it won't be long... I still like to whip them off & wear one of these from time to time...

http://www.thuggies.com/shop/zip-thuggies/panda-zip-thuggie/
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    I like to loose my pants. That way, they fall down more easily, when I decide to wear them. ;)
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member

That's awesome. I was sitting here think you were grammar-impaired until I go to this post. :laugh: