Not a newbie but back after a break!

Options
I started MFP around April last year and between then and September I lost 30lbs. I haven't been logging much since September (thankfully haven't gained any weight though!) but I'm back to being strict now!

I'm 5ft 7 and from Somerset, UK.
Starting weight was 187lbs, I'm now 157lbs.
Original goal was 158lbs but new goal is 140lbs.
Starting dress size 16, now size 10/12, goal is 8/10.

Replies

• 23lb
    23lb Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I am 5"7 need to lose 23lbs to reach my target weight of 140lbs too.

Bring it on!
  • naffito
    naffito Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    well done for not gaining!
    Similar story here, but it took me ages to lose my weight,
    I'm ready to be slim for summer. Currently sitting in 12/14 jeans and want to be in a comfortable 10 again!!

also 5'7 and want to be just under 140lbs
  • Twylyght
    Twylyght Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I am just coming back as well...but I know I'm not as lucky as you to have not gained my weight back...I'm weighing myself and working out today for the first tome in a long time! Add me if you like and we can do this together.
  • kwbernardo
    kwbernardo Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    HI -
    I, too, joined in April 2012. I lost about 20 pounds between April and September, then, back to teaching, stopped tracking on MFP. Now, with the holidays over, I'm back up a few pounds.

Current weight 153
    Goal 140-145

My struggle is to make the time to track the food, go to the gym, take care of my family, and do my job. I welcome any support/suggestions on how to balance it all.

Kate
  • simone143
    simone143 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I've also just came back after about 4months break! Add me could use some new friends to keep me motivated!!