NSV I Wasn't Expecting

Options
2»

Replies

• minders11
    Options
    Congrats! It brought tears to my eyes reading this. I can't wait until I can get to that stage too. Well done you! :)
  • ryansgram
    ryansgram Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Happy tears! Awesome job lady..
  • racerchick31
    racerchick31 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Yay! Congrats on your accomplishment! The little things seem to make all the changes worth it daily!

:bigsmile:
  • alimac92
    alimac92 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    That's the most unusual NSV I have heard. I can quite understand you getting emotional.
    Well done you, great job!
  • Doodlewhopper
    Doodlewhopper Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    I am sitting here at work talking to one of my coworkers...it's slow today because of the holiday. I looked down, and realized that I was sitting with my legs crossed. MY LEGS WERE CROSSED!! I haven't been able to cross my legs for as long as I can remember. I had to excuse myself and go to the restroom because I couldn't stop the tears from spilling over. What an amazing feeling. Now, I'm trying to get a grip so people don't think I'm crazy. Ha!

Happy New Year Everyone!

We have something in common - I too cry when gals cross their legs! LOL

Seriously, your NSV surprised me. I would have never have given something like this a second's thought, and the fact that it made you emotional pushed it right off the scale! I am touched and also proud for you, and I hope you find many more reasons to cry.

Happy New Year
  • kkmonroe79
    kkmonroe79 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year to you! :)
  • LoriIone
    LoriIone Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Go girl!!!! Good for you!!!
  • Libbyly
    Libbyly Posts: 175
    Options
    That's brilliant. Sometimes it's the little personal things that only you notice that mean the most.
  • photogal375
    photogal375 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Awww.... Bless your heart! Congratulations!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!