30 day shred

Options
I've started this a few times but never finished, BUT never more motivated then now! Anyone want to start a round of Jillian micheals 30 day shred with me today? I need a partner or group to keep me motivated!!

Replies

• aljensen0206
    aljensen0206 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    i'm starting it tonight!!
  • cupcakemama
    Options
    I'm going to finish my tea, clean up a bit around here then start. I will admit though that I mill most likely NOT do this on weekends.
  • juliedee77
    Options
    Same here! I started it a few times but have never gone all the way through. Tonight will be day
    1 of week 1!
  • KP5555
    KP5555 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Day one of 30 DS shred for me today. I did it last sping with Great results. Its a new year and I am starting back up today.
  • cupcakemama
    Options
    I had FANTASTIC RESULTS! If you can see my profile....but that was about 5 months ago, I got married and gained TWENTY lbs.... Will post as soon as I have my workout done!
  • cupcakemama
    Options
    Done!
  • roughneckswife
    roughneckswife Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I'll start with you!!!
  • cupcakemama
    Options
    We can so it!!!! Thank you all for jumping on board! Lets rock this!!!!
  • basslinewild
    basslinewild Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Just started today! I did RI30 last January and got amazing results!
  • innerbetty
    innerbetty Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    There's a group called 30 Day Shred Jan 2, 2013. Just check under the groups tab. The purpose of it is to keep each other motivated and share our triumphs and tribulations. I'm going to start in a few hours. First day back at work after a week off and my body is tired. A short rest and then it'll really know what tired is lol. I'm alright with the leg work but the arms and shoulders kill me everytime I try it.
    cheers :flowerforyou: