girls looking to lose about 30?

Options
new (again) and need some friends =]

Replies

• krzykt75
    krzykt75 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey there. I'm looking to lose 25 - 30lbs and could definitely use some friends :)
  • NataBee
    NataBee Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hey, i've got just under 40 left to lose! Could take a while but i keep chipping away at it :laugh:

Always a big believer that friends going through the same stuff is a mig motivator, so feel free to add me, anyone :flowerforyou:
  • annepage
    annepage Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Yep, have about 30 lbs left to go. :)
  • jtslim42
    jtslim42 Posts: 240
    Options
    Feel free to add:happy:
  • addiva45
    addiva45 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Im new (again) to! I live in Daytona Beach Fl- just thought I would say hellow, Happy New year and Good luck! Its time to put forth an actual effort this year! If I can help at all, let me know!

Jennifer
  • laranovales
    Options
    I have about 32 lbs left to lose. :)
  • mamavonde
    Options
    I'm with ya! I am about 30 pounds away from my goal, and I'm newish here. Would love some friends. Feel free to add. :)
  • MissKaitD
    Options
    I've got 40 to lose!! Need some motivating, dedicated, truthful friends! This is our year, lets do this!
  • Bubble105
    Bubble105 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm not sure how much I'm still aiming to lose, I change my mind a lot... But 30 sounds great :D Feel free to add me anyone!
  • eversoclever
    Options
    Hi - My goal is to lose 30 and get back into shape to compete in some more "mud runs" this year.
  • BrionyLou
    BrionyLou Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm looking at between 30 - 40 but I need a serious push in the right direction. I've decided that this is the last time I go on a diet so please feel free to add me. Surely surrounding myself with equally focussed people is a recipe for success?? x
  • AllyssaBrianne
    AllyssaBrianne Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Met my goal weight last year, gained a few pounds back. Beginning the "Resolution Revolution" 90 Day Challenge today! Feel free to add me! :)
  • jc1231
    jc1231 Posts: 67
    Options
    I am looking to lose about 30 and looking for some friends that are serious too and to help with motivation. I am a mom to 2 beautiful girls but have never been able to take the baby weight off. This is the year to stop making execuses and to take action.
  • Addisonquinn
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 20lb, but would still be your friend!
  • Slaci_Jo
    Slaci_Jo Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose 30-35 here as well!
  • Lamaestra91
    Lamaestra91 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am TOTALLY new to this! I would really like others to help me along this journey. I want to lose about 22 lbs. and have already lost a total of 106 since the very beginning of my weight loss journey. These last few are moving SLOWLY!!! I need to get this holiday weight off!!!
  • rmesns
    rmesns Posts: 1
    Options
    I have just 're-started' on here today and am ready to get started. I will be 40 at the end of the year and want to look like I am 30 and play like I am 20!!! I have gained about 25 pounds that I have to go in order for me to reach my goal. (I would be delighted to lose 30!)

I am really good at getting started and then just fizzle out! This time needs to be different and I think that having support will help motivate me!

I love to cook and eat and drink....so, I will be modifying all of that!
  • lwagnitz
    lwagnitz Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    Still have about 20 to go (when I get closer I will probably reevaluate my goals)..So may be closer to 30 depending.
  • R_craft
    Options
    So...I'm also new (again) ...needing to lose at least 30...taking it 10 at a time...need friends and motivation!
  • COShelly
    COShelly Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I totally could use some friends for motivation. I started 3 weeks ago and have GAINED 5 lbs! LOL I need some vocal assistance! Please add me as a friend!