Any other sarcastic hipsters out there?

Options
I've been on this site on and off for a few months, but need to get some friends for support. Do you also feel weird about worrying how many calories are in your Friday night drinking binge? Or Tuesday for that matter? I'm at my fattest, and ready to lose some weight. So come on, I'm a great cheerleader be my friend. :drinker:

Replies

• nehadi23
    nehadi23 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Awww... I know how you feel when it comes to Friday night drinking. I have been avoiding social events that take place during late evening/night.
  • NancyMoedt
    NancyMoedt Posts: 207
    Options
    I've been on this site on and off for a few months, but need to get some friends for support. Do you also feel weird about worrying how many calories are in your Friday night drinking binge? Or Tuesday for that matter? I'm at my fattest, and ready to lose some weight. So come on, I'm a great cheerleader be my friend. :drinker:

I know that same feeling. It's now the weekend and I'm scared to death. This is where the family gets together with food and alcohol galore!!!

You can DO THIS!! I Believe in you!!!

Feel free to add me if you would like. :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • Beastmilk
    Beastmilk Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Yay! Everyone on this forum is so nice!
  • jewelinvic
    jewelinvic Posts: 332
    Options
    It's true, everyone is very nice here. Feel free to add me!
  • Kath15
    Kath15 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I hear ya. I'm also unfortunately at my biggest right now. I don't drink as much as I used to because I am a SAHM with two little kids. The last time I did was on Monday when I went to see a show -I had a few pints of Guinness. So, I started on this site on Wednesday and I log every single thing I put in my mouth. Needless to say, when I do drink again (which I will) it will probably be an issue trying to keep those calories at bay. Well, good luck and feel free to add me as your friend!