Weight Loss Buddy for 2013!

Options
Hi everyone,

I'm turning 25 next year and have been trying to lose the 30lbs I gained from college for the past year but haven't been very diligent with my diet and workout plan :( Therefore, in 2013 I'm determined to get rid of this extra weight once and for all!

I'm looking for buddies to share about problems that we face, stressful moments, recipes, tips, to remind each other about not missing workouts, etc.

I'm going to do this the healthy way as I definitely do not believe in depriving myself of certain foods because it will just lead to bingeing (which is the main cause of my weight gain) eeps.

So anyone interested? Let's get healthy!!

:)

Replies

• DA2806
    DA2806 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey!
    I'm a 26 year old female trying to do the same thing...college added about 35lbs....I'm sick of feeling this way.
    If you want to email...samantha_montague@yahoo.com
  • larnold1234
    larnold1234 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm turning 25 next year too, and we're in the exact same situation-- small-boned, gained 30 lbs in college, want to get back to my former size. Let's keep each other accountable!
  • MGiardini71884
    MGiardini71884 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm 28 and have been trying to lose the same 25lbs for a year and cant seem to do it!! I'd love to have friends that will motivate and encourage me and I will do the same for you!!! Bring it on 2013!!!! I've started the year off right so far, lol. I went to the gym this am before work. I work at 630 and the gym doesn't open until 5 but I go and do what I can!!
  • des104gr8ness
    des104gr8ness Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    As the old CLICHE goes "Fall down 7 times get up 8" ..

Well I am determined to continue working towards a New Healthy ME!!!! And i know 2013 is going to be MY YEAR..

I have tried it ALL.But this time i am going to leave Vanity away and impressing others out.. I am doing this for ME and my health.. I want to live a long life and now is the time to get to it and STOP excuses..

So i weigh 197 have gained 50 of these lbs after my 3rd daughter not even during or before but AFTER so NO excuses..

My goal weight is 135.. Fit and healthy .. Active and eating clean!! Balanced and have self discipline.

Hope to get new friends for accountablity and encouragement.. :-) Wish you ALL a great successful year .. YOU CAN DO IT!!!!