NEW YEAR... ADD NEW FRIENDS!!!!

Options
HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!!!! I WOULD LIKE TO ADD SOME NEW FRIENDS THAT CAN HELP ME SUPPORT MY WEIGH TLOSS GOALS THIS YEAR !!!! LOOKING TO LOSE 40-45 LBS !!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE ADD ME=)))))))))))

Replies

• MGiardini71884
    MGiardini71884 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    add me!! I'm looking for friends that will help motivate and encourage me and I will do the same for you!!!!!!! I'm looking to lose about 25lbs!!
  • naked_lunch
    Options
    Looking for motivation buddies! Feel free to add me.
  • ladybird1771
    ladybird1771 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Add me!! I am ALSO looking for new friends...or just friends! (I haven't been very active on here yet!)
    I have about... 45 pounds to lose? :) xx
  • tower913
    tower913 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • laranovales
    Options
    Yeay let's start anew this 2013. Feel free to add me too
  • meghan_lovely
    meghan_lovely Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hello! New here :) Excited to start this journey. Trying to work full time, raise a two year old and lose 50 lbs. I can do this!!! Please add me.
  • GEE1241
    GEE1241 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    YEAH SOOO EXCITED TO ADD YOU ALL =))

YO YO DIETER FOR YEARS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M GREEK AND ITALIAN ... SOOO HARD WHEN YOU HAVE SO MANY GOOD FOODS!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Itadakimasu326
    Options
    Feel free to add me! The more support the better! :)
  • cakeebaby
    Options
    Hello and Happy new year to you all......I'm aiming to loose between 28-34 ibs, am at my biggest and need to get my *kitten* in to gear...so i've hit the fruit and veg aisle hard and gym even harder.

Feel free to add me :)

Good luck to you all with your resolutions!
  • kitkat_46510
    kitkat_46510 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    New year, new plan with myfitnesspal! I would love some friends to help keep me motivated!:happy:
  • MissKaitD
    Options
    Cleaned out most of my friends list!!! Need some new motivating friends who are focused and dedicated, WE CAN DO THIS :D
  • TeriKate
    Options
    I'm looking for friends too!

I'm 40 year old mom of one almost 12 year old tween. I work very part time and am going back to school in a few weeks.

I am a novice runner and need motivation!

I would love to share this journey with you!
  • claire012
    claire012 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about 57lbs (26kgs) and would love to connect with others too...so feel free to add me :D xxx
  • dantrick
    dantrick Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    You may add me if you wish. I am half way to my goal, I need to lose more of body fat % than weight.
  • monkeypantz
    monkeypantz Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I'm back too - last Jan / Feb / March I lost 33lbs using MFP - then I came off, deleted all my friends on here and 10lbs creeped back on. I want to lose about 70lbs this year, and I don't think I'll be able to do it without the support network that MFP brings!

So please add me - it's a great way to motivate each other!
  • valkyriegirl44
    valkyriegirl44 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me as i have been properly on here a year and have lost one and a half stones, not too great but need a bit more motivation so adding some new friends would a great motivation as still need to lose another 45 pounds! :D
  • Fatsotubs
    Fatsotubs Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Add me! I am a yoyo dieter but am at my biggest now (apart from being pregnant). I need motivation, don't have much willpower :-)
  • Mloveb913
    Mloveb913 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Everybody feel free to add me!!!!!:happy:
  • AlphaToOmega
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. Always happy to help if I can
  • feathertouch
    feathertouch Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Everyone and anyone can add me but do leave me a wee message even just hi :) Look forward to supporting you all and getting support back :) HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!