Healthy snack to take to the cinema?

Options
OH tends to get popcorn but are there any other ideas you could give me?

Don't know if I'd get away with carrot sticks and hummus!

Replies

• HeatherStorey
    HeatherStorey Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Get a big purse and you can pretty much put anything in there.

*Granola Bars
    *100 Calories Snacks
    *Raisens
    *100 cal pop corn
    *frozen grapes
    *banana
    *Pretzels
    *Baked Potato Chips
    *Almonds
  • LeeWorrall88
    Options
    Just get a few hard boiled sweets that take you 30 minutes to suck on, thats 4 through out a 2 hour movie. Only abit of sugar, enjoy the film :)
  • LaLouve_RK
    LaLouve_RK Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    F* that! When I go to the cinema, it's cheat day and I get a nice, big bag of popcorn and enjoy it!
  • weird_me2
    weird_me2 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Do you really need a snack? If you want a snack out of habit, it's a great idea to break that habit. If you want a snack because you will need one, then why not sneak in your carrots and hummus? You can get a small container to bring the stuff in. Or, buy an individual pack of pistachios. Those are tasty and take a while to eat if you get the ones with the shells on. You could also get a kids pack with a small popcorn (don't add extra butter) and a small drink.
  • deb3690
    deb3690 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I often walk around with cutie tangerines in my jacket pocket....they are small, tasty, and easily shared with friends!
  • Treece68
    Treece68 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Pretzels especially the Honey wheat ones
  • Vansy
    Vansy Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    F* that! When I go to the cinema, it's cheat day and I get a nice, big bag of popcorn and enjoy it!

Me too! I save all my calories and I get a diet coke and a small popcorn. :)
  • raeleek
    raeleek Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    I take a big purse and take my own popcorn, a few twizzlers, and green tea in my water bottle. No issues yet! :tongue: :wink:
  • cathack30
    Options
    To keep my mouth busy without a killing my calories, I like to eat frozen grapes or frozen cherries (be careful of the seed!). They are sweet enough to satisfy my cravings, easy to smuggle in, and I don't feel like I'm missing out.
  • lovemykids58
    lovemykids58 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    awesome ideas!