New Beginnings

Hello everyone, my name is Maryann. I am really wanting to get my weight down, and keep it off so that I can be a healthier, happier me. I have tried and am so tired of all the get slim quick plans out there, and just want to do this right. If anyone has any kind of tips that have helped you in the past and you don't mind sharing them, I would love all the help I can get. I am 32 , married, and have 2 beautiful girls. I want to be around a long time to see my children grow up, and I want to be able to do things with them. I would love to meet people on here to share stories, problems, and successes with. Hopefully, by having someone who knows what it is like to struggle to talk to and confide in, I will FINALLY be successful at this weight loss. Good luck to those who are trying as well. I look foward to meeting and talking to new friends.

Replies

• Good luck to you:flowerforyou:
  • dworldlover
    dworldlover Posts: 1 Member
    I am in the same boat as you, so never think you are alone in this battle. I know you can do it!
  • Jlo1028
    Jlo1028 Posts: 11
    Welcome, this is my second time around on MFP... but I AM READY to let this weight go. It is a struggle, but it can be done. Just know that we are all here for the same reason, to get healthy and lose weight.. So please do not hesitate to reach out for support. :smile:
  • You got this my friend :) We are going to do it together!!!