herbalife?

Options
I'm drinking herbalife 3 times a day taking all the vitamins and some tea + wather
but thats not adding up to more than 680 (ich) calories is it ok or do i ned to eat more? what?
i'm not a eater havent bean for years. 105 kg 180 cm

Replies

• lida11
    lida11 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have two herbalife shakes a day and I add greek yogurt to them for added protein. I also have one balanced meal a day. You really need to eat at least 1200 calories a day to stay healthy. There are also days I don't have shakes and just count my calories and eat healthy.
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    680 calories is enough if you're about 2 feet tall
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    This website and community focuses on changing one's body through healthy eating habits and exercise. You are not going to get much support here for your existing program.

If you aren't an eater, then you need to become one (*cannot fathom how any form of life could not be an "eater"*). Also, save your money on the shakes. It's just a gimmick to make money. The weight loss will not be sustainable.
  • onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,721 Member
    Options
    You really need to have your BMR tested and eat around that. Until then you are screwing your metabolism over and could end up with bigger problems in the long run.
  • malex0710
    Options
    This website and community focuses on changing one's body through healthy eating habits and exercise. You are not going to get much support here for your existing program.

If you aren't an eater, then you need to become one (*cannot fathom how any form of life could not be an "eater"*). Also, save your money on the shakes. It's just a gimmick to make money. The weight loss will not be sustainable.

thats why I askd what i can eat to stay healty and in my calori goal ;)
    lost 23 kg on herbalife laste time stayd of :P
    i'm going to gym and exercise at home i want to be healty but i'm never hungry thats why i'm asking for help to know what to eat insted of drinking soda eating junk.
  • malex0710
    Options
    You really need to have your BMR tested and eat around that. Until then you are screwing your metabolism over and could end up with bigger problems in the long run.

hawe been this way for sevral years (atleast 6 years) ween i eat regular food to i would go days befor notising i nedeed to eat. starting my new healty lifestyl i obiesly ned help. whit herbalife i gett meal evry day and feel like geting helty. butt need som tips on wath to eat not a lesson on what i do is wrong i know that i want to change atleast
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options

i'm going to gym and exercise at home i want to be healty but i'm never hungry thats why i'm asking for help to know what to eat insted of drinking soda eating junk.

There are a couple of routes you can choose. Personally, I opt for moderation. I eat what I want within the guidelines of my calorie goal and attempt to monitor my macros. Others would suggest clean-eating and whole foods. No one can tell you what to eat. You have to decide for yourself how you want to manage your diet. If there are specific nutrients that you are looking for in food, that would be specific enough for people to give you advice.
  • malex0710
    Options

There are a couple of routes you can choose. Personally, I opt for moderation. I eat what I want within the guidelines of my calorie goal and attempt to monitor my macros. Others would suggest clean-eating and whole foods. No one can tell you what to eat. You have to decide for yourself how you want to manage your diet. If there are specific nutrients that you are looking for in food, that would be specific enough for people to give you advice.

thanks will try to keep a hold of the calories 1 time I'v ever cared, so i'l try your method just with the herbalife and normal food (no takaway junk candy and so on) pardon the bad spelling but norwegian :P
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    That's enough calories for breakfast.
  • Lyerin
    Lyerin Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    The herbalife plan actually calls for a shake for breakfast plus fruit, then a snack (usually protein and fruit), then another shake plus fruit, then a snack of veggies and protein and then a balanced meal for dinner. I don't think you are following their actual plan. I used to do Herbalife, but stopped because it became unsustainable for me. However, I was never advised to drink three shakes per day and eat nothing.
  • now_or_never13
    now_or_never13 Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Not being hungry can show a damaged metabolism. You need to eat real food. Drinking shakes all day isn't the healthy way.

You will have to make yourself eat. Make proper meals and have proper snacks. Real food is better to have instead of shakes all day.

Eating that few calories will not help you. If you aren't hungry ever go speak with a doctor. You need to find out why you don't feel hunger. You need to ensure you are getting proper nutrients throughout the day. Eating so little will cause your body to eat away at your lean muscle.
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    Not being hungry can show a damaged metabolism. You need to eat real food. Drinking shakes all day isn't the healthy way.

I don't think there is any direct correlation between hunger and metabolism

If there were I would have the highest TDEE on MFP
  • arisher
    arisher Posts: 15 Member
    Options

I totally agree with your comment. I used the herbalife product for over a year and lost all the weight I wanted to lose. But then I stopped or just went down to 1 shake and tried to eat healthy meals and couldn't keep the weight off. I regained everything within a year of being off the product.
  • malex0710
    Options

You will have to make yourself eat. Make proper meals and have proper snacks. Real food is better to have instead of shakes all day.

Eating that few calories will not help you. If you aren't hungry ever go speak with a doctor. You need to find out why you don't feel hunger. You need to ensure you are getting proper nutrients throughout the day. Eating so little will cause your body to eat away at your lean muscle.

i have just started shakes for brekfast lunsh and evning (just befor lost 23kg stayd of) my english is pore so may not get my point out but wath i want is tips for last meal and snaks. adhd medicin do remove hunger feeling
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options

i have just started shakes for brekfast lunsh and evning (just befor lost 23kg stayd of) my english is pore so may not get my point out but wath i want is tips for last meal and snaks. adhd medicin do remove hunger feeling

Baked chicken, baked fish, grilled veggies, rice.

I'm not sure what you are looking for exactly.