Who has a Bowflex?

Options
Who has a Bowflex for their weight/strength training and do you like it? Would your recommend it to someone who is looking to buy some weight/strength training equipment?

My husband has now decided to join me on this life change of getting healthier and in shape and he is thinking of buying a Bowflex so we're looking for some reviews on them. Thanks in advance!

Replies

• fruitloop2
    fruitloop2 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Anyone?
  • HarlCarl
    HarlCarl Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I dont have one, never used one, but was intereseted in responses about them so I found this on WebMD.

http://www.webmd.com/fitness-exercise/features/review-bowflex-home-gym
  • gvheintz
    gvheintz Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I have one. I like it alot -- it is adequate for what I want to lift. I use it, but don't feel I am using it to my potential. I wish there would have been an instructional video ... or better yet, a video of someone working out with one that you could follow ... making sure to explain proper technique etc.
  • unhinge
    unhinge Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    I don't have easy access to a gym so I bought a Bowflex Revolution on Craigslist a couple of years ago. I LOVE it but then again I am not trying to develop lots of muscular size and strength.

The only down side for me is the weight size at 5lbs. Sometimes I only need a bit more weight so a 2.5lb would be helpful.