girls looking to lose about 30?

Options
2»

Replies

• webbers2002
    webbers2002 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year! Looking to lost about 40-50...just got back on the wagon after a WAY TOO LONG break from being consistently healthy. If anyone is in the same boat - please add me as a friend. Also, if anyone has any motivating tips, please share as well!
  • AlainnDella
    AlainnDella Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have 35 that I would like to drop. :o) I am also looking for some friends to help stay focused and on track! :o)
  • gimmegimmemoar
    gimmegimmemoar Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Hi :) I need to lose more than that, but feel free to add me!
  • rubyautumn4
    rubyautumn4 Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    me too!
  • saraknotts
    saraknotts Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm also new (again) lol. Haven't been paying a bit of attention to what I've been putting in my mouth, so now I have about 30 pounds to lose. Could use some friends too!
  • hkopenhaver
    Options
    I'm new to this as well and looking for some friends. I want to lose 40lbs and looking for some friends. Feel free to add me. :-)
  • indigomk
    indigomk Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 30lbs and need friends on here to keep me motivated!! Please add me :)
  • KChristie976
    KChristie976 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me too. I need some new friends on here. I too am new again hoping for positive change in my lifestyle. I would love some new friends for motivation and support.
  • 2013queen
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I need to lose 30 :-)
  • hellybelle1
    hellybelle1 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hiya, not sure how much I will lose as I'm new to this, but would really like some friends for motivation! Please add me, if looking for the same. :flowerforyou:
  • trhops
    trhops Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I have about 30 to lose also! Feel free to add me!