Newbie lookin for friends

Options
Hi,
Just started for 2nd time here (2008- 1 st) wasn't very active :ohwell: This time gonna do it right. ( and no not just a new year resolution,) Lifetime lifestyle commitment! :flowerforyou:
I am hoping to find some friends in DFW area with around 100# to lose, or ones that have lost a lot. For motivation and sharing
Check out my profile and see if you can relate.

Replies

• I have been trying to loose this same weight for the last five years this year I am going to do it I can feel it, last year I lost 20 pounds and then STOPPED just stopped I don't know why it is easier for me not to think about what I am eating, I am going to get into my dress for my daughters wedding
  • FindingLawanda
    FindingLawanda Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    what area is DFW
  • Anewcrys
    Anewcrys Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    DFW...Dallas Ft. Worth... I'm in Dallas
  • cyclingben
    cyclingben Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Im from the DFW area and started on here last year.
  • Phoenixchichima
    Options
    I can sympathize. The good news is we know what to do... the bad news is we have to do it :)

log in every day! understand on days you slip its ONE day, ONE slip up & then you need to continue making good choices. accept that each day will be better than the last becuase even slip ups teach you something.
    try to get in some add'l excercise every day. there are things that are easy (at 80lb overweight I was able to do some exercise, check out curves, check out exercise bikes. try a gym. take a short walk today, 2 short walks tomorrow.. . lots of things can be done)

anyone is welcome to add me.
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    DFW and I founded this site.

Not really but you can add if like
  • 1stday13
    1stday13 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I here that! I was doing great last year. Lost 35+ #. was doing things right & stopped have gained it all back :grumble:
  • 1stday13
    Options
    DFW is Dallas - Fort Worth Texas.
  • TXGirl821
    TXGirl821 Posts: 115
    Options
    Hey! I have more to lose than you do but I do live in the area! Feel free to add me! :)
  • becky6m
    becky6m Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    This is my 2nd time also!!! Add me, I just started back yesterday :smile:
  • MissCarter79
    MissCarter79 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I'm not from Dallas but I have a lot to lose and back again!
  • winyfreebyrd
    Options
    Hello everyone. I am completely new here. Working towards my 76llb loss goal a day at a time.
  • 1stday13
    Options
    would love to have you as friend! I think we could motivate each other :smile: