Need fitness friends to keep me motivated!!

Options
I am not really new to myfitness pal..I have used it in the past and lost weight.. over the last year I have had several life changes, including moving across country for work and not knowing anyone..stopped working out or watching what I eat. So, here I sit, sick and tired of all of the weight and my unhealthy living. I am young enough and athletic enough to lose the weight, I just have such a hard time staying motivated!!! I dont have any friends on this site, so if you will friend me and keep me motivated, I would appreciate it sooo much! Thanks all!

Replies

• merzback
    merzback Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Hello

I have also had a lot of changes this year and moved from PA to CA. I can be your support person if you'd like! I love to work out but sadly I also love to eat! LOL
  • mnmoon
    mnmoon Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    That sounds great!! Sadly food has become my friend since moving. :/ I am not super happy with this anymore!
  • happycauseIride
    happycauseIride Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    I'll send you a request. Any one else can add me too.

I love to exercise. I've mostly been on the treadmill walking/running, but like you I love food. I'm getting better at getting that under control.

Congrats on reaching out to us for support.
  • CBaumgardner7
    CBaumgardner7 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel. Had a lot of stressors. Feel free to add me! :)
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Friend me when you're doing better and youve jumped back in!
  • plow54
    plow54 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • Truvanessa
    Truvanessa Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • NannersBalletLegs
    NannersBalletLegs Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Went through a similar thing about five years ago when I moved cross-country. Still struggling to overcome emotional eating being so far from my family even now.
  • sarraheclark
    sarraheclark Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Add me. Went through a big move about 2 years ago. New location, marriage, job hunting- it was tough.
  • bubbles2621
    bubbles2621 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, feel free to add me :)
  • Fallfrenzy
    Fallfrenzy Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me.