Renewed Determination for 2013

Options
Hi, my name is Brenda, and while I joined this site in 2011, I only logged on maybe 3 times before some friends reminded me of this site. So, on New Year's Day, I rejoined the site and am determined to make this work this time around. And I'd love to have the encouragement to do just that!

Replies

• sassylis
    sassylis Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi Brenda! Welcome back. I am also determined to have this site help me for 2013! I am back after about a month of not logging on. I'm also back at my regular Zumba routine! I wish you luck! WOO HOOO!!
  • caegem
    caegem Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    ADD ME! I am renewd almost weekly! LOL hoever this year i am going to reach my goal if it kills me!
  • pbrahan
    pbrahan Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hello, all. I lost 28lbs with MFP from early in 2012, then quit using the ap and logging the calories and GUESS WHAT? Well, I'm back and determined to be accountable the entire year of 2013. I'd love support and community here, so please feel free to add me.
    Best of luck to everyone and Happy New Year!
    paula
  • ncwingnut71
    ncwingnut71 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm starting over again this week and can use all the inspiration and support I can get!
  • kristenleewarren
    Options
    welcome back! hope you have a great 2013!
  • lpeace2u
    lpeace2u Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Same boat! Lost 22 lbs. and gained back 5. Looking for new friends and motivation. Please add me!
  • Ilovetocruise
    Ilovetocruise Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me ! I need all the help I can get ....I am determined to lose this weight and KEEP it off...I hope :)
  • jsinkbeil
    Options
    I am also new in 2013. I hope to work out every day and be bikini ready BEFORE summer and keep it all year!

Good luck to everyone! I hope to see the sucess of everyone along the way. We all know it will not be easy or even fun sometimes. But if any of you are like me... well then... I feel better and its only day two!!!!

-Jeni
  • betsy179
    Options
    Welcome back! You can add me if you like! Lets make 2013 the year.
  • Krissi921
    Krissi921 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, feel free to add me!
  • ChubbieTubbie
    ChubbieTubbie Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I was on the site in 2011 and lost almost 30 pounds, then I got pregnant and stopped keeping track of things....now I'm only 2 pounds from where I began with a 4 month old son, and I'm really buckling down and focusing for 2013. If you want, you can add me as a friend. 2013 will rock!
  • shell6469
    shell6469 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Add me too, please. I could use a lot of motivation. I re-started my journey this morning. My plan is to exercise in some form, at least 5 days a week and eat healthy. Also, I hope not to put off, lie or let myself down anymore.
  • nettedorman
    nettedorman Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Good morning all! I am back also. I have been away for about 7 months and am ready to give this my all to finally reach my goal in 2013. I know I can do this if I just log my intake and exercise.
  • sjlocklear
    Options
    Im back as well and I am DETERMINED that this weight has got to go. So feel free to add me. Need the support and encouragement.
  • chervil6
    chervil6 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    fell free to add me ... im determined this year to lose the extra weight ive gained
  • MJV318
    MJV318 Posts: 2
    Options
    Feel free to add me also! I could use more support and everyone's updates really keep me going! Good luck!
  • noisemaker
    Options
    Gotta count the calories!! WIthout tracking I've gained back 5 lbs just over the Holidays! YIKES!!
  • bongocats
    bongocats Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm back too (with a new account). I lost weight from 2011-2012 and gained it all back in '12. I'm here again to get back in shape!
  • mafazzino
    Options
    HI BRENDA!

I am in a similar situation! let's be motivation for one another!!!

:)
    Melissa
  • vickilm1976
    vickilm1976 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me too. I started strong at the end of last summer and in late fall my home computer broke and I was unable to participate as much in the social aspect of MFP, which left me feeling that I was not as accountable (no more of that!). Now have a new computer and renewed determination too. Very excited to get back on track!