I AM THE BIGGEST LOSER!!!

Options
I AM THE BIGGEST LOSER....final weigh in of this 12 week challenge at work was this morning. After last week's weigh, there was only .02% difference in weight lose between me and a female co-worker. Well, we both brought it hard this week but I ended up winning. A total of 44 pounds down in 12 weeks of good dieting and exercise! I can tell you that this website was probably the biggest help out of anything. I hit my original goal but now want to lose at least 9 more pounds.

Replies

• cwhiteley
    Options
    Congrats on your success!
  • AmyLynn4321
    AmyLynn4321 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I'm currently in 3rd place about 2/3 of the way through my work's Biggest Looser Competition! It's great!!
  • sinman22807
    sinman22807 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! :smile:
  • meliysa
    meliysa Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My church is one of the teams doing the Biggest Loser, also. Although we aren't doing as well as others, it's definitely been an encouraging journey. Congratulations on winning! I know it takes a bunch of hard work!
  • xonophone
    xonophone Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Wow, 44 pounds in 12 weeks is an amazing accomplishment! Congratulations on all of your hard work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!