How do I change of % ratio...and what is the best ratio?

Options
I just went in and updated my information. With this the system updated all of my settings. I know I had them set they way I liked them before, but now if can't figure out how to change them.

Replies

• legnarevocrednu
    legnarevocrednu Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Go to your homepage, select GOALS. I do 30/30/40 carbs/fat/protein...That leaves me about 95 carbs a day which is kind of hard...so to each their own!
  • Firefox7275
    Firefox7275 Posts: 2,040 Member
    Options
    My Home Settings and Goals.
  • obwize
    obwize Posts: 102
    Options
    Select goals, then change goals, then custom, THEN you can put what you want. As for what are the best percentages? Entirely depends on what you want. I know people that eat a ton of healthy fats and protein and are super healthy and losing weight gaining muscle. I know others who do closer to 30/30/40 and are doing great. Depends on what you want and what your body can handle. Which I'm sure has to do somewhat with what sort of exercise you are giving it... someone else can clarify on that since I'm sure others know more than me.
  • MommaKit79
    Options
    When you go into your goals to change them, make sure you hit CUSTOM and not recommended...then you can change the percentages yourself. :-)

My Home Tab...Goals...Change...Custom