30 Day Shred - Day 1!!

Options
gr14
gr14 Posts: 19 Member
Today i start the 30 day shred.

It is time to get motivated and shift these pounds!!

Some friends who are also embarking on the 30 day shred journey would be excellent!

Replies

• Frankii_x
    Frankii_x Posts: 238
    Options
    I'm on Day 2 :) look forward to seeing how we both get on xxxx
  • ThePinupChef
    ThePinupChef Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I was just thinking I would want to try this! I have it, and I think I did it once. I would love to have others to do this with as well.
  • aimiee88
    aimiee88 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hey, I am starting today so I will add you and we can keep each other motivated! =D
  • gr14
    Options
    i plan to start it tonight! I think seeing others posting about how they are coping will help me :)
  • msbeaters
    Options
    I did Day 1 today too!
  • missmegan831
    missmegan831 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    I was on day 6 and it was a very great workout, just word of advice for people that are overweight and never did much high impact workouts, im 218 pounds 6 ft tall and by day 6 i had some major knee issues doctor says its more than likely from the jumping jacks and lunches (alot of weight on joints) so pace yourself please and you will get results even if you take each Level longer than 10 days. Good luck and most of all have fun doing it
  • KP5555
    KP5555 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Day 1 for me today, Again... Did it last spring with great results... I gained some of it back over the fall and holidays.. Could use support to get through it again.
  • kellobellow
    Options
    I did Day 12 (or Day 2 of Level 2) this morning :) Almost halfway, woohoo!

Good luck! Like a previous poster said, remember you don't have to do exactly 10 days at each level - move up when you're comfortable! It may take longer than 10 days at Level 2 for me to feel okay with moving up to 3, haha.
  • gr14
    Options
    Day 1: completed!

It was hard but I'm feeling good!!
  • reerazzle
    reerazzle Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Ok guys, I did day 4 of level one? Is it possible for me to find this more difficult on the fourth day than on the first day? What am I doing wrong? :(
  • mixdouble
    mixdouble Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    It's a great day to start shredding. 30 minutes of house chores this morning and a walking lunch is all I can manage today. Please tell me more about this Shred thing. What counts etc.
  • NyimaR
    NyimaR Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'm onto day 9 and I would like to reassure you that the post work-out pain does get less bad! I recommend adding in a glute stretch to the cool down as that stops me feeling as achey!
  • kthurman87
    Options
    30 day shred is a definite workout, I started it 2 years ago and got results within a few weeks. I need to start doing it again.
  • gr14
    Options
    How often are you all planning to weigh in during the shred?
  • tolae2006
    tolae2006 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I was thinking if I should start it again or not but I will like to join in on the fun,Guys watch those knees and listen to your body. I will do it tonight.
  • tolae2006
    tolae2006 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    30 day shred is an exercise dvd by Jillian Micheal. You can try it out on YouTube amazing workout.
  • ttoftwo
    ttoftwo Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Today is my day 3. Day 1 and 2 nearly killed me!! Today was a little better, but it still hurts. Keep it up!
  • CoronerKris
    CoronerKris Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    on day 7 today and already starting to see definition in my abs and my booty lifting! also combining it with the biggest loser cardio max dvd. stick with it.
  • CoronerKris
    CoronerKris Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Ok guys, I did day 4 of level one? Is it possible for me to find this more difficult on the fourth day than on the first day? What am I doing wrong? :(

i mean unless your form is off you probably arent doing anything wrong. i noticed some days i feel like i can barely make it through and other days it feels easy. dont get discouraged, keep with it and youll breeze through! :)
  • buckeyegirl6973
    buckeyegirl6973 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    ive had this dvd for over a year..and only done other jillian dvds..i am gonna try this tonight!..and not stop...im up for 30 day challenge!
    :smile: