Deleted previous account ...

Options
Helloo MFP. Happy new year! Last night I was convinced to delete my previous MFP account (Wonderstruck91) as I was (am) obsessed with calorie counting ... which I now obviously deeply regret. I am trying to rebuild my friends list/support system on here on this new account :)

A little bit about me: I am a 21 year old college graduate, I live along the Atlantic coast of the USA, I am currently struggling with some disordered eating habits/depression and am considering seeking help for these problems, I started 2012 overweight and ended it underweight, I am a long distance runner presently training for my first half marathons in the spring.

Also, I only accept friend requests from women. Sorry gentlemen.

Looking forward to getting to know old & new MFP members :)

Replies

• polarberry022
    polarberry022 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Bumpppp :)
  • polarberry022
    polarberry022 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I don't bite : (
  • NoMoreFlubbering
    NoMoreFlubbering Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I always need more kicks in the *kitten*, add me if you like!
  • Ta2dchic20
    Ta2dchic20 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Add me too :)
  • Junebell83
    Options
    I have a feeling I will also become obsessed with calorie counting. It has been way to much fun already. I do envy you your ability to run, I know its the best way to lose weight but just can't talk myself into it.
  • MissCarter79
    MissCarter79 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I'm sending a request:)
  • ksk925
    ksk925 Posts: 13
    Options
    Add me! Morbidly obese... tried getting fit last spring... and I just stepped on my wii fit and it said i had gained 40 pounds since then... wowza! I have some serious soul searching to do!
  • Islandchic81
    Options
    You can add me! Just getting back on the bandwagon. Tis' the season :)
  • Weston1973
    Weston1973 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have sent you a friend request. I have been on MFP for a while but keep failing to keep up with it. I think if I make some MFP friend I will have better success.
  • becky6m
    becky6m Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I did this also but it took me 6 months to get back on. I have no friends, ha. Add me.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,114 Member
    Options
    Looking at your profile, you are already dangerously thin. 5'6" and 113 is just barely 18%. You are striving to be 17%.

Maybe calorie counting is not the best thing for you to be doing. Whoever convinced you to stop has your best interest at heart. As long as you are striving for unhealthy, it's hard to support you.