Motivational Buddies Needed! NEW to online communities!

Options
Hey Guys! I am Heather I live in Scotland and I have Absolutely NO idea how to work these things! I am a busy mother of one 2 year old boy and I am currently studying at college. I intend to start my new years resolutions next Tuesday as up until then I am constantly busy and cannot establish a routine. I am looking for some lovely, motivating and friendly people to help me with my "Wee" journey! hope you guys can help.....

Replies

• GabbiMarie826
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Gabbi Marie here from, Pennsylvania in the U.S.

This is my third time around here, so feel free to add me and ask me any questions you have! I am no pro at weight loss, but we could always use some more buddies! :)
  • lisagood10
    lisagood10 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey Heather! Me too! No idea what im doing and normally very private about these sorts of things! I'm looking to lose 100lb for my 30th in November - Eeekkkkk!! Good Luck :) Lisa
  • Xoxo_Vero419
    Xoxo_Vero419 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year, Welcome to MFP!! I love it here there are tons of support, be open minded and I strongly recommend leaving your diary OPEN it helps keep you accountable I know this may seem impossible (i was freaking out at first too) but I did and havnt turned back. Also if you have a smart phone get the APP its soo convenient!!

i am not a huge success story (yet :p) I had lost 11 pounds and gained 10 of them back during a military move, so I am starting on square 1 again and love to support and keep friends motivated!!! I weigh 245, and my long term goal is to loose 80 pounds, but my first goal is to loose those first 10 pounds again!!

Feel free to add me if you wish I am on daily!!

^^^^That goes for everyone!!

Happy Loosing!!
  • LJSchmitt
    LJSchmitt Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I've been around since July and love this site. If you stick with it, IT WORKS! Feel free to add me.
  • gish27
    gish27 Posts: 78
    Options
    welcome,im irish and also in college,add me if you want
  • HeatherRose0710
    Options
    Yay! Well I've accepted your friend request! I hope we can help motivate each other! :) xx
  • HollandJD
    Options
    Hello, everyone. I'm giving this a try as I am horrible about being accountable to myself. I am trying to lose approx. 100 lbs by June 2014. We are going on a cruise to celebrate my youngest daughters graduation and my 11th weding anniversary. So add me please and help me get going.
  • cotaylor85
    Options
    Hello everyone I've been using myfitnesspal for about a week and this is my first public post. I am glad to be a part of this community, I am growing and learning more about my body and what I need to do to take care of it. I started my weight loss journey September 17, 2012 and since then I loss a total of 17.6 pounds!!!!!! My plan is to make short term goal so that I won't overwhelm myself with unrealistic ones. Hopefully I could learn new strategies and meet people with the same strive as myself. Add me if you wish to follow me! Be Motivated, Be Encouraged, Be You, Be Blessed!
  • Tracybjosha
    Tracybjosha Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi, new to actually using fitness pal, although signed up a few months ago.
    I've created a new group, 2013 BIGGEST LOSERS.
    Please feel free to join.
    The key to success is support. :-)