Atkins Diet Revised

Options
I decided to do the atkins diet just cuz I am in a wedding in July and need to lose quick! I revised it to no carbs for this month then after that I will slowly add them in.... I know carbs give energy for working out but coffee and tea also have no carbs in them if nothing is added in and so far I have been on this since Monday and so far not seeing much for results on the scale but my abs are looking much better.... I also started doing Zumba, rollerblading, walking, and other cardio daily..... should I also add in yoga??? I have been working on my look for a couple of months now and seem to be going nowhere on that stupid scale... any body have more advise?

Replies

• AFitasticYou
    AFitasticYou Posts: 170
    Options
    Can I ask what you are eating? I just started and I'm struggling keeping under 20g.
  • Stacy_L_Meyer
    Stacy_L_Meyer Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Sorry I never replied to you :-( I ended up only doing it for 2 weeks because I got sick of only protein and did not know what else to eat. I ended up gaining 5 pounds (I was probably doing it all wrong!) I am just going to cut carbs (not completely) and keep to 1200 calories (which is still not really seeing results)