BIGGEST LOSER ....IM PISSED!

Options
I dont know about anyone else who watches biggest loser but I was thrilled when Melissa got sent home and to see her come back now makes me soooooo mad! im still watching episode 11 not the one from this week but the one from last (i download them) so please dont ruin it for me :love: I will be caught up in a few days (damn work).....but yea im pissed!

Replies

• courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    Did you know she's a lawyer? That's why she's so weasel-y! :laugh:

But yeah, she's a game player...and I can't say anything else or I'll ruin it! :)
  • mabella17
    mabella17 Posts: 93
    Options
    I LOVE BL !!!! I won't ruin it for you either :drinker:
  • Bernadette69
    Options
    I'm with you!!! Can't stand her.
  • LosingLori
    Options
    CAN NOT stand her....and neither can either of my children (pretty smart at 6 and 9 to detect that terrible personality of hers)!!! We were all so disappointed to see her back on the show!!!!
  • tinasullens
    tinasullens Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I can't stand her either!!! Was glad to see her go, and pissed to see her come back too! I won't spoil anything for you though! LOL!!
  • ferdinandcc
    Options
    I'm proud of you all for respecting the original poster's wishes and not spoiling the fact that Melissa's made a pact with practically every player and is pretty much guaranteed a spot in final three.
  • tutujoli
    tutujoli Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    hahahahaha...ferdinand....not nice. hahahahaha
  • fooja
    fooja Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    i must be the only one that doesnt hate her!!!id like to see sam and koli gone!! they act like they got it in the bag and i dont like that!
  • ericaquin
    ericaquin Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of you all for respecting the original poster's wishes and not spoiling the fact that Melissa's made a pact with practically every player and is pretty much guaranteed a spot in final three.

Too funny! I know what happened I am just pissed for some odd reason my DVR did not record this past week's episode, would have liked to have seen that.
  • Jennplus2
    Jennplus2 Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    i must be the only one that doesnt hate her!!!id like to see sam and koli gone!! they act like they got it in the bag and i dont like that!

I like them all for different reasons but I would have liked to see John come back. :cry: I think he needed it more than Melissa or the rest.
  • lilchino4af
    lilchino4af Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    I like them all for different reasons but I would have liked to see John come back. :cry: I think he needed it more than Melissa or the rest.
    Ditto, I did NOT enjoy watching Melissa at all and I was PRAYING she didn't win, but she did. And not only that they got immunity for that week - WTF?? So not cool... Once I heard she was a lawyer, it was like no wonder I didn't like her! :laugh:
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options

Too funny! I know what happened I am just pissed for some odd reason my DVR did not record this past week's episode, would have liked to have seen that.

Might check out www.hulu.com and see if they have the episode to watch there. :wink:
  • kiffypooh
    kiffypooh Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options

My DVR went down Tuesday too and it didn't record it. Well, it recorded most of it then it completely died. My friend from WW had her DVR stop mid recording and then go back on. Crazy. Didn't watch it and thought this was the truth :laugh:
  • kiffypooh
    kiffypooh Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    Forgot to add, I didn't really like that anyone got to go back on (although I didn't mind that Victoria got a shot). Those people have been working their butts off and to have someone step in right there with them was a little unfair, I think.
  • KarenECunningham
    KarenECunningham Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    It seems like there is always someone to dislike on that show. She is a game player for sure but I admire the fact she doesn't hide it. I don't care for her but she certainly has some spunk.:ohwell:
  • NewBeginning2010
    NewBeginning2010 Posts: 235 Member
    Options

PEOPLE LIKE YOU SHOULD.....SHOULD.....NOT BE ABLE TO SLEEP AT NIGHT!!!! :explode: I dont have a mean bone in my body but you sir are a jerk.

Thanks to everyone else who didnt try to ruin my favorite show. Although he didnt say much that I already didnt know as i saw her little speech and I will come check back AFTER my 2 episode catch up.

P.s. I didnt know she was a lawyer. that explains it.
  • erika928
    erika928 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Not sure if you watched Biggest Loser in 2008, but the winner Ali Vincent, is going to be kicking off the March for Babies Walk in St. Louis April 24th in Forest Park! I'm excited!!!
  • NewBeginning2010
    NewBeginning2010 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Yes!!!! I loved Ali she was my favorite :)
  • Sunsh1ne
    Sunsh1ne Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    Ugh, I soooo agree. The only players I disliked more were Miggy and Migdalia because they were just so... *****y. They brought this whole bad vibe and I HATED watching them.
  • Sunsh1ne
    Sunsh1ne Posts: 879 Member
    Options

But they put in the work to back it up, and they don't tear down the other players. I like them because they really encourage everyone there to give it their all, and it's really inspiring to watch.