Biggest Loser Competition - Season 2 starts Jan 5th :)

Options
2»

Replies

• JustAGirlyGeek
    JustAGirlyGeek Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Can't wait! Just the motivation I need!
  • mckelfam
    mckelfam Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Just sent in my request to join, sounds like the jumpstart needed to help me get motivated.
  • steffo365
    steffo365 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Just messaged you! Sounds like a lot of fun :], can't wait!
  • tifalva
    tifalva Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Sounds like just the thing I need to start my year off right! Pm'ing details now, hoping I can join
  • aliann30
    aliann30 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    hey guys and gals we're closed now! Sorry, we stretched it to 100 people and I don't want anyone to get lost in the masses. Feel free to send a message and I'll let you know based on first come first serve if anything opens up before Friday. Thank you all for your enthusiasm!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Andruzrc
    Options
    Ow what a bummer!!
  • tifalva
    tifalva Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    hey guys and gals we're closed now! Sorry, we stretched it to 100 people and I don't want anyone to get lost in the masses. Feel free to send a message and I'll let you know based on first come first serve if anything opens up before Friday. Thank you all for your enthusiasm!!!! :flowerforyou:

Wow! Looks like I just made it. This could be fate and a good sign of things to come :-) so excited :-)
  • Shellsmiley
    Shellsmiley Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad!! This turn out is going to be great!! I am looking forward to another season and being team leader again! WOOT WOOT! Even more so, looking to lose more weight!! HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!! :bigsmile: :drinker:
  • TeddyBear47
    TeddyBear47 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
  • xelliegeorgex
    Options
    Can I please join in?

I've sent you a pm :-)
  • tolae2006
    tolae2006 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Please count me in

1. CW 220
    2. GW 185
    3. ultimate goal weight 145
    4. I want to be happy about the way I will look.
  • Contentinmyskin
    Options
    Just sent you a message! Hopefully it's not full and able to join! Sounds like just want I need to keep me motivated.
  • heaverchell
    heaverchell Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Have all the spots been filled or can I still join?
  • sasu27
    sasu27 Posts: 51
    Options
    Just sent my details =)
  • GiftsbyNature
    GiftsbyNature Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    1. current weight 174.3
    2. goal weight for the 12 weeks 150
    3. ultimate goal weight 125
    4. TOP #1 reason you want to lose weight. - My son, he is my world and I want to be around for as long as he needs me to be :-)

I am brand new to this site and a little overwhelmed, if someone could message me and explain where I am supposed to go and do that would be great. Thanks so much!!!! I am very motivated!
  • Laceyc82
    Laceyc82 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I've been on MFP for over a year and have yet to make it into a challenge. If you don't see and respond to the message within hours, it's filled up. What a huge bummer. I would have really loved to be in this.