P90X Observation

Options
Has anyone else noticed on the Yoga X DVD that Daniel looks like he is about to hurl after the crane pose? It made me laugh a little bit.

Speaking of crane, I finally got both feet up for a second, then got excited and face-planted. Thank goodness for the pillow!

Replies

• erika928
    erika928 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    That is the ONLY dvd I just cannot do. How far into the program are you?
  • robynrae_1
    robynrae_1 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    When you do Cardio X dvd you will notice that Tony is telling you to do warior 1 BUT they are doing cresent pose. I forgot what the womens name is that is in that dvd, but she is looking around confused. I think she noticed he messed up.

Tony talks way to much,
  • brianhin
    brianhin Posts: 28
    Options
    Never noticed it, but will look for it next time I do yoga! :)
  • GeeDee215
    GeeDee215 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    this is my second round of p90x, and because i'm training for a 1/2 marathon and the yoga days correspond with my long run days, i usually just subbed it out with the shorter X Stretch program. This time, I'm trying to stick to the program more closely.

But yo....Yoga X has gotten a lot easier since i first tried to tackle it. but it's still very, very hard. Those 7 core moves near the end are brutal. My gf, who has been doing yoga for years, did the routine with me once and said it was pretty advanced stuff. that made me feel a lot better.