I need friends that use the site!

Options
Please add me if you log in everyday. I have been a slacker in the past and I am determined not to let that happen again. Looking forward to giving and getting support for my long term goal.

Need to loose 26+ pounds by March 1st (short term goal)
Need to loose 75+ pounds total

I am also a fitbit user so if you want you can add me on fitbit.com . I could really use some friends there too :) My profile is viewable at web address below:

http://www.fitbit.com/user/23TYGG

Replies

• sugarxmexsweet
    Options
    I've been slacking for the past couple of months and I've paid the price by putting on a stone but I'm determined this time to battle the bulge. Feel free to add me.
  • derra99
    derra99 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like. I log on almost every day...and my new goal is to keep my food diary every day. I am always looking for new friends!!
  • celestinha
    celestinha Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Everyone can add me as well, I log in almost every day. Sometimes I forget because of my schedule, but I set my app to notify me when I'm being lazy so hopefully that'll help :)
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Options
    Im here everyday I have 25 to lose by may but 40 long term
  • reyna99
    reyna99 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I'm here everyday, you can add me!
  • bhurley1424
    bhurley1424 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    I log in every day (now :) ) - my goal is to log my food EVERY day and lose about 15 pounds by March 1 (for vacation). I am also a fitbit user (got it for Christmas). I'll send a freind request - :)
  • Notgivnup613
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I was a faithful logger up until a couple months ago. Illness and injuries kept me from logging. Back now and on a mission for 2013!!!

:flowerforyou:
  • DenyseMarieL
    DenyseMarieL Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for new friends and I do log in every day! This site is very motivational for me!
  • mrsfurby14
    mrsfurby14 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 75lbs too and I want to lose this this year!
    I want to lose 30-40lbs by April i'm going on Vacation and I want to look good in a bathing suit.
    I am on here everyday, so you can add me if you like.

I also added a group called Getting Fit In Our 20`S come and join!
  • sbernardy
    sbernardy Posts: 188
    Options
    Feel free to add me... have logged in for 130 days as of today!
  • LauritaS767
    LauritaS767 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for new friends. I have been on this site for 400+ days, and haven't missed a day. Anyone can add me!
  • KatyE213
    KatyE213 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I'm around every day and am also a Fitbit user. Feel free to add me, I'm always happy to have mutually supportive and motivational friends :smile:
  • estherdfoster
    estherdfoster Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    likewise..had same problem not logging in but not this year.
  • sazzy001
    Options
    I'm new to this can add me too if u like :)
  • ArizonaKitten
    ArizonaKitten Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 25 lbs by March 12 and 50 by July 4th. feel free to add me :)
  • danninicole4887
    danninicole4887 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I need more friends that use to site to help keep me accountable! Please feel free to add me. One of my new goals is to utlize this app more often!