BIGGEST LOSER ....IM PISSED!

Options
2»

Replies

• NewBeginning2010
    NewBeginning2010 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I love sam and koli. They are so positive and work so hard!
  • kimmrdodge
    kimmrdodge Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I have not seen this weeks yet, I watch it online from the website but for some reason this weeks is not showing up yet, I don't get it. The biggest loser really keeps me motivated, I kinda wish it was on more often so I can have my FIX! lol
  • bstull
    bstull Posts: 6
    Options
    I hate her so much. She was voted off once and she should've stayed off. She is a game palyer and this is about losing weight and bettering yourself so that you don't gain the weight back. I bet that she will gain it all back in a few years if she lasts that long.
  • NewBeginning2010
    NewBeginning2010 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Agreed. I can understand wanting the money but to me the overall gift would be getting my life and health back! I do like Lance though
  • nakrya
    nakrya Posts: 191
    Options
    I stopped watching it 3 weeks ago. Got too annoyed with all the game playing and drama and too many whiners on the show this season!

I'll watch the finale though. Love seeing the transformation.
  • tinasullens
    tinasullens Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Not sure if you watched Biggest Loser in 2008, but the winner Ali Vincent, is going to be kicking off the March for Babies Walk in St. Louis April 24th in Forest Park! I'm excited!!!

SA-WEET!!! I may have to drive up there for that, it's only about 1.5 hrs. away from me.
  • tinasullens
    tinasullens Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I stopped watching it 3 weeks ago. Got too annoyed with all the game playing and drama and too many whiners on the show this season!

I'll watch the finale though. Love seeing the transformation.

Ya know, I almost quit watching it too. This season has just been disappointing for me. I don't start watching now until they get to the weigh-in's so I'm only watching the last hour of it each week.
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    I bet she loses a lot of decent cliental after they see how she is, unless you are sneaky and rude and you need that kind of lawyer
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    This is the first reality tv show I've EVER watched. And I like Melissa! I think she really brings something to the table. She's entertaining, you have to admit, even though she's a total witch.

But something that really blows my mind: How the hell did Lance and Melissa ever come to marry? They're complete opposites!
  • funkyspunky871
    Options
    I'm proud of you all for respecting the original poster's wishes and not spoiling the fact that Melissa's made a pact with practically every player and is pretty much guaranteed a spot in final three.

Too funny! I know what happened I am just pissed for some odd reason my DVR did not record this past week's episode, would have liked to have seen that.

Might check out www.hulu.com and see if they have the episode to watch there. :wink:

I've been waiting forever on hulu! Stuck on Week 11. My ondemand won't even post it up. I've got to start watching in real time (even though commercials suck). Does anybody know what channel and time (day of the week too! haha) it comes on?
  • funkyspunky871
    Options
    Hm, is there not a Week 12 yet? Hahaha. I just don't remember Melissa making a pact with everyone. Or was that a joke?! Oh, reality shows are confusing.

EDIT: Hulu has a excerpt from Week 12, so they must not have put up the full episode yet. :) Figured it all out
  • soundofsong
    Options
    Sorry you haven't seen it. Better get caught up! I dislike Melissa, she's so obviously a Lawyer without even admitting so. She's quite sneaky or thinks she is. I wish James and John could have come back. I like Sam & Koli other than the fact that it seems like either they try to be like Sione and Felipe, or that the producers or someone wanted them to be. I don't know, maybe it's just me.. but they are positive people for the most part. I could deal without the drama in the show, and would still watch it just for the challenges and everything else.
  • paddlemom
    paddlemom Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I was more pissed that they created a challenge that was clearly designed to GET Melissa back on the show....I mean really???? It was such a transparent ratings grab.

There is NO WAY any of the bigger guys that really needed to come back would have ever been able to win a step challenge. It was close among the lighter folks for awhile, but you could pretty much hedge your bets that Melissa was going to win that one!!!
  • Jennplus2
    Jennplus2 Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I was more pissed that they created a challenge that was clearly designed to GET Melissa back on the show....I mean really???? It was such a transparent ratings grab.

There is NO WAY any of the bigger guys that really needed to come back would have ever been able to win a step challenge. It was close among the lighter folks for awhile, but you could pretty much hedge your bets that Melissa was going to win that one!!!

I agree! I knew that poor John had no chance once I saw the steps. I found it interesting that the players still on didn't vote back their family members though. Maybe because they knew they had no chance of getting the other 3 votes.
    I liked the step challenge because I step as I watch the show every week, so I was really going hard trying to beat Melissa myself! My honey said "you do know you are still in your living room RIGHT?!?!?" LMAO
  • paddlemom
    paddlemom Posts: 682 Member
    Options

I agree! I knew that poor John had no chance once I saw the steps. I found it interesting that the players still on didn't vote back their family members though. Maybe because they knew they had no chance of getting the other 3 votes.
    I liked the step challenge because I step as I watch the show every week, so I was really going hard trying to beat Melissa myself! My honey said "you do know you are still in your living room RIGHT?!?!?" LMAO

ROLF! That's too funny!!! Did you beat her???

They didn't vote their family members back on because the rule was you couldn't vote for your teammate.
  • SnuggleBunny
    Options
    Can we stop bashing lawyers as a whole? Just because someone is weasley doesn't make them a lawyer and just because someone's a lawyer dosen't mean they are weasley. There are many great and wonderful people out there who pratice law as a profession.
  • funkyspunky871
    Options

That's hilarious!

.... Am I the only who absolutely loves Melissa? Haha. She's fun.
  • Jennplus2
    Jennplus2 Posts: 984 Member
    Options

ROLF! That's too funny!!! Did you beat her???

They didn't vote their family members back on because the rule was you couldn't vote for your teammate.

Oh, of course! I must have been putting my daughter back into her bed when they said that, lol.
    I am not sure if I beat her or not because I didn't have Ali counting steps and keeping track for me :laugh: but I know I burned more calories than I do most nights I do the same thing!
  • Sunsh1ne
    Sunsh1ne Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    Can we stop bashing lawyers as a whole? Just because someone is weasley doesn't make them a lawyer and just because someone's a lawyer dosen't mean they are weasley. There are many great and wonderful people out there who pratice law as a profession.

Yes! I am not a lawyer, but I am about to graduate with my degree in public relations, and we get slammed a lot as unethical "spin masters" who try to make dirty business look clean, when everyone I know is focused on acting ethically and encouraging corporate ethics. Thanks a lot, Thank You For Smoking. :grumble: