120 lbs to lose, maybe more. HELPPPPP

Options
I'm 22 and a whopping 280 lbs. I have problems with my ovaries and it was either have my children now, or never get the chance to have my own babies. We chose to have our children now, and having 3 pregnancies back to back has been very stressful on my body. It doesn't help that I've gotten pretty lazy since my weight gain aswell. But I really want to lose the weight this timenot only for me but for my kids. I need people to hold me accountable for my actions on her and be truthful about my eating choices. My diary is open and I could really use encouraging people.
Thanks all and have an amazing new year!

Replies

• sarahmichelle91xx
    sarahmichelle91xx Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 21 with 2 kids trying to lose 40 pounds, your welcome to add me, wishing you luck on your journey!
  • poemmommy1
    Options
    Hi, my name is Kristie. I was on here last year and then stopped. Im back on and have about 80 lbs to lose.

I have found that it helps to look at it in small increments. Such as every 5 lbs is a goal. If i look at the entire weight i need to lose, the task seems so overwhelming and impossible.

On top of this, i am going to over eaters anon. Good luck and keep in touch.

Kristie
  • anemicroyalty10
    anemicroyalty10 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies, I'm going to add you both. We can do this (:
  • Ballard12
    Ballard12 Posts: 109
    Options
    My name is Linsie and Ive been here for over a yr. I 29 and started st 296lbs and im currently 252lbs. I have 1 child and had a very hard birth...almost lost my life. When I delivered I was 325lbs. I want to have more children in the near future so I have lots of weight to lose. My current goal is to weigh 199 by august so I can go to Disneyland with my son and over all would like to be 160-170lbs.
  • skankamaggot
    skankamaggot Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose about as much as you! I'm close to halfway there, you can add me for support if you like :)
  • Add me!
  • jenhenning219
    jenhenning219 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    i sent a friends request i have 90 lbs total to loose but i will be happy to loose 30 lbs and see how i look then
  • anemicroyalty10
    anemicroyalty10 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    You can do it linsie, I'm rooting for you!
  • ladiluvbug83
    ladiluvbug83 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    hey my name is Sarah and my goal is to lose 100 pounds this year. Feel free to add me to your friends and we can keep each other motivated. :flowerforyou:
  • Dani_wants_to_be_fit
    Options
    You can do it! This site is a huge help too. Feel free to add me =)
  • The_New_Christina
    The_New_Christina Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    I have 60-70 pounds left to lose. Add me if you'd like
  • Glitterpisser
    Options
    Hey! feel free to add me! im Laura 28yo mum of a 9yr old daughter, im hoping to lose 50+ lbs on day 2 now so just starting my journey! i wish you all luck gettin to your goals x
  • kbdalt
    kbdalt Posts: 11
    Options
    You can add me!
  • Robyn120
    Robyn120 Posts: 249
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like :)
  • monroe61
    monroe61 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    you got this :) I'm older (30) but I have had 2 kids and weigh 232...started at 253 with about 60ish more to lose. Feel free to add me as well!
  • mshopey
    mshopey Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Hello, i am 20. I'm getting married this year, and i want to lose 100lbs in 11 months. I've had the site for ages now, and i've used it on and off but never with friends. So maybe you could add me and i could work out how to used this thing and lose some weight too :)
  • Still_Fluffy
    Still_Fluffy Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I've lost 130 and still have 35 to loose. If you wanna loose weight you have to work very hard at it. Watching your calories is not enough. I recommened running. I dropped over 100 pounds mostly through running. When I started I was 15+ minute mile and I had to walk a lot of it. I aimed for 1-2 pounds loss a week as it is considered healthy weight loss. Feel free to add me. Then get off the computer and go workout! Good luck!
  • 1julietax
    1julietax Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me as well.I could use more encouragement as well and offer it.
  • deb5512
    deb5512 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I like you have 117 to lose. I would love a sounding board for motivation and encouragement. Feel free to add me. Congratualations on your children.
  • 321van
    321van Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey I need someone to help me with my goal
    I need to lose 100 pounds add,me I think I weigh 240 right now and I would love for someone to help me in this goal to keep me motivated.