• TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    No.

Team Alice.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    It's her acting that's utterly unattractive...
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    I think she is prettier when she is being "Kristen Stewart" than when she's acting.

She was average in Twilights (didn't see the last, won't until someone traps me indoors with no escape).

She was pretty in Snow White and Adventureland. Actually, of all her movies, I thought her acting in Adventureland was the best, which wasn't very good, but not horrible, either.

I couldn't tell if she was a boy or a girl in Panic Room. I kept wondering why Jodie Foster's character named her son Sarah, or whether I was mishearing things.

Panic Room is probably the only movie where her acting was spot on. Of course, its not too tough to play a smart@ss kid.
  • Nice
    Nice Posts: 84
    Options
    I think she's very pretty
  • VanessaHeartsMasr
    Options
    I think she's gorgeous. But she should freaking smile more. It's irritating.
  • curvygirl77
    curvygirl77 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    I think she is ok but she is not my idea of pretty
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    She'd look better with Steve Buscemi eyes

tumblr_ljd0xqcgfJ1qij8bto1_500.jpg

Bwahahah this is the best post. How could others miss this little gem.

To those who said No you would not hit it...what if she was sprawled out on a table naked covered in sushi breathing through her mouth.
  • sugarxmexsweet
    Options
    I think she has something about her but I wouldn't want to go to bed with her like I would her other half Robert
  • pinkgumdrop123
    pinkgumdrop123 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Definitely has the "mouth breather" thing going on and often seems to have an overall greasy / grimy look to her. Not attractive to me, no.

this
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    I could never decide if she looked stoned or stupid....

I don't think her famous co-star is any better looking (Pattinson).
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    To those who said No you would not hit it...what if she was sprawled out on a table naked covered in sushi breathing through her mouth.

Oh I'd definitely hit it, but then I like inanimate objects. They take less energy to please.
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    She'd look better with Steve Buscemi eyes

tumblr_ljd0xqcgfJ1qij8bto1_500.jpg

I am LOL'ing for real at this photo... and this has given her a much wider range of emotion than she has ever had by herself...
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    I think she's pretty, however I think she's a terrible actress.
  • devilwhiterose
    devilwhiterose Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    I think she is prettier when she is being "Kristen Stewart" than when she's acting.

She was average in Twilights (didn't see the last, won't until someone traps me indoors with no escape).

She was pretty in Snow White and Adventureland. Actually, of all her movies, I thought her acting in Adventureland was the best, which wasn't very good, but not horrible, either.

I couldn't tell if she was a boy or a girl in Panic Room. I kept wondering why Jodie Foster's character named her son Sarah, or whether I was mishearing things.

Panic Room is probably the only movie where her acting was spot on. Of course, its not too tough to play a smart@ss kid.

Wait wait wait wait WAIT. She was the kid in Panic Room?!?!?!?! (google search...) Holy cow. MIND = BLOWN.
  • cbormac
    cbormac Posts: 19
    Options
    Why lie, I totally would... Something about her
  • DamnImASexyBitch
    DamnImASexyBitch Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    I think she's disgusting. She looks homeless, and ratty most of the time. And what is with the constant blank stare. At first I thought maybe she was trying to stay in character and be aloof, but now I think she's just stupid.
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    Wait wait wait wait WAIT. She was the kid in Panic Room?!?!?!?! (google search...) Holy cow. MIND = BLOWN.

Ok, I've seen two of her movies then.
  • devilwhiterose
    devilwhiterose Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options

Ok, I've seen two of her movies then.

Not a huge fan. I don't like her acting. Never saw Twilight but I didn't think she was all that good in Snow White and the Huntsman.
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    I don't think she's that pretty. She's too pale and never smiles.