I NEED YOU'R HELP PEOPLE!!!

Options
Do you know any exercise or any other methods how to loose Belly fat?
I had this problem since i was 14.
I Need your help,opinions,facts!
ANYTHING!
Thank You!
:)

Replies

• HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    Do you know any exercise or any other methods how to loose Belly fat?
    I had this problem since i was 14.
    I Need your help,opinions,facts!
    ANYTHING!
    Thank You!
    :)
    Hm, unfortunately there really is no way to spot reduce, simply getting your cardio in and some strength training will help in weight loss and toning but noone can guarantee it'll come off your tummy first.

Sorry, but jump in on the cardio workouts, crunches, get the weights out and you'll be pretty impressed in how your body changes as it tones.:flowerforyou:
    362436 Posts: 2
    Options
    This will sound anti productive but do not do situps or crunches.....this will grow your stomach muscles beneath the fat and make you look even bigger.

Belly fat is controlled mostly with diet and excersise. Cardio is not necessary. Light weight training will boost your metabolism for longer periods of time post workout.

Don't avoid fat......eat the right fat......nuts, avacado, etc....

Eat multiple meals....aim for 5 or 6 meals of smaller portions rather than 3.

Avoid high protein or protein only diets. Eat balanced meals of carbs, fat, protein.

Be patient...it will take time
  • NotSurprised
    NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    I don't do it however it's not dangerous uh it is called deep breathing or blowing out air & sucking in your stomach you do it repeatedly for several minutes.

Hahahaha however I'm not a shallow breather. lol
  • NotSurprised
    NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    andreynfs, pretty young & already got your stuff together married huh, nice couple.:):wink:
  • Bleux
    Bleux Posts: 186
    Options
    cardio workouts, crunches, get the weights out and you'll be pretty impressed in how your body changes as it tones.:flowerforyou:

Just be careful with Ab exercises. If you tone the muscle that is great, but all it will do is build it under the fat. It won't spot reduce for you. Work out cardio to burn more calories (eating right too keep from going into starvation mode) and work hard. That is about all you can do. Doing 1000 crunches and ab exercises a day will only make it worse until you get the fat off.
  • lwebsmfp
    lwebsmfp Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Cardio is your best friend. It will allow you to burn fat wherever there is fat. Once you're at a weight you're comfortable with, you can do ab exercises (as well as other strength training exercises) to tone your body.
  • Bleux
    Bleux Posts: 186
    Options
    Cardio is your best friend. It will allow you to burn fat wherever there is fat.

Just to warn you... remember you cannot spot reduce fat. I always loose my belly fat last. In fact, I have A LOT of trouble getting it off, even with 2 hours of cardio a day. My body just seems to like to hold on to that and burn from other areas.
  • Zonadow
    Zonadow Posts: 10
    Options
    Cardio cardio CARDIO.
    Carrdeeyooowww.
    CARDIO.
    CARDIOVASCULAR EXERCISE.
    Get the word "Cardio" stuck in your head so bad the jaws of life can't pull it out.

Belly fat's arch nemesis is CARDIO. Cardio can effectively reduce belly fat.
    Weight is harder to lose for girls and cardio, as well as a fruits/veggies/tuna diet, has made me, a 15 year old girl, drop 2 pounds in 1 week.

Cardio shall now become your wife, neighbor, best friend, dog, cat, bird, reptile, mother, father, daughter, son, mother-in-law, daughter-in-law, son-in-law-, father-in-law, cousin, aunt, uncle, and weird bully guy you met in 5th grade but lost sight of around 7th when he was hauled away by the police for kicking your friend CARDIO in the gob.