Anybody losing for their wedding day??

Options
I'm getting married on 5th November 2013 and want to get from my size 18 clothes down to a size 10/12 like I used to be.
I've already bought my wedding dress at a size 12 so I have that as a goal to get into, just wondering if anyone else is losing weight and want to be at their goal for their wedding day??

It'll be nice to support each other and help each other too.

Feel free to add me if you are :)

Replies

• pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    I am married but I just wanted to say congrats on your pending nuptials and congrats that you have a fitness goal to start your married life! YOU GO!
  • remisenforme
    remisenforme Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Yes! The wedding is only part of the reason but it's great motivation! I'm getting married in August 2013!
  • AmandaCaswell1982
    AmandaCaswell1982 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    My (very small) wedding is 1/5/13 and I lost my weight for that. I was aiming to be 135 lbs by then, but I'll take the weight I've lost ;) Good luck and you certainly can do it. Dresses can be altered and it's worth it. ;) BEST WISHES!
  • rachledezjones
    rachledezjones Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    It's not booked yet, but we're looking to be married on 21st December 2013. I've dropped from a size 16 to a size 12, and would like to be a size 10 (or, dare I say it, a size 8??) for the wedding! I can do that in a year, right?
  • mgram82
    mgram82 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My wedding's 2/23/13 (just 58 more days!!!) and I'm super excited! Only problem is I bought my wedding dress in July when I was doing fabulous with my weight loss. I didn't even buy a smaller dress - just one that looked great on my slimmer figure (was down 45 lbs from my start weight at that point). Well, since then I've managed to put back on 19 of those lbs. My gorgeous sister helped me try on the dress again Christmas Eve, and although we got it on (tied & everything), I know I've looked WAY better in it! With just over 8 weeks left, I'm looking to try to slim back down to my original wedding dress purchase date weight!
  • bubbleskiwi
    bubbleskiwi Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    congratulations!
  • jesyka
    jesyka Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Me! With a wedding date of 8/24/13 I have 35lbs that I definitely want gone! I'm down almost 63 now since May, but I want that last 35 OFF my body!! I'll be glad when I can have my dress altered to it's final size and really picture myself in it
  • 007bondage
    007bondage Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Good Luck with your goals, Emma. I'm always here to give you any support, motivation or a kick up the bum if you need it. Bring on Fireworks Night! :wink:
  • Kjphotography90
    Kjphotography90 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Getting married 10/26/2013!! Needing to lose 40-50lbs!! :)
  • MrsBHobbs
    Options
    Eloping in 2013!
  • archers33
    archers33 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I've just got engaged. I'm currently a size 18, but I want to be a size 14 before I go dress shopping, so I really need to lose the weight. We haven't set a date yet, but I want to lose the weight slowly, so that it stays off. I'm sick of losing weight, only to put it back on again. Hopefully with all the support on here, I'll be able to do it this time.
  • jesz124
    jesz124 Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married on the 8th Nov 2013. I'm pretty much where I want to be weight wise. Just wanna drop some more body fat and look more ripped by then! Can't wait!!