Wedded Bliss = Love handles

Options
Hi! Just introducing myself. I'm a girl who got married about 7 months ago and then rediscovered pizza and mexican food. On here to get back down to around the wedding weight.
I mean, they say you gain weight when you're in a happy relationship, right?

Replies

• karinhamm
    karinhamm Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hey girl,
    i know exactly what you are going through. cheese is the best, and also the absolutely worse. ugh. getting back down to that pre wedding weight too.
  • er03bald
    er03bald Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I got married in June. Once the wedding day passed I gained probably 20lbs. So I'm right there with you :) add me!
  • allegedglobalconspiracy
    Options
    haha you know that's right! Since I got married in 2010, I've put on 50 lbs!! Not cool. Time to fix it!
  • Sevio
    Sevio Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Hi there: I got married 5 1/2 years ago. 6 months into marriage I gained 15 lbs. Holy Crap! I had to do something since I was ALREADY overweight to begin with. I have since lost 59 lbs since then and feel great!
    Feel free to add me as a friend if you are looking for some support. :wink:
  • thinktank32k
    Options
    I have loss about 7lbs since I got married in June. I am determined to keep this body in shape, because it took too much work to get here. I try to workout 4-5 times a week, which includes running.
  • IslandSteph
    Options
    Completely understand that! I started snaking with my husband after we got married. Add that to dining out and fast food = not fun!
  • er03bald
    er03bald Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    haha you know that's right! Since I got married in 2010, I've put on 50 lbs!! Not cool. Time to fix it!

My mother told me that when you put the ring on your finger your hips expand.. I thought she was joking!!!
  • reasnableblonde
    reasnableblonde Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I got married in April (2012), and I dropped a good chunk of body fat before the wedding. I am on here still because I'm not done. These changes are for life... even though motivation isn't quite as high anymore!

Kudos for you for trying to get back in fighting shape! :glasses: