"Life's New Journey" January 2013 Challenge

Options
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013!!!

A year and a half ago I decided it was time to get healthy. I wanted to be around to torment my children like they have tormented me for 21 years (they are the lights of my life), be around to spoil my grandchildren (don't have any yet), and most of all to enjoy life. I have joined a couple of different web sites and support groups and they have been a huge part of my success to losing the weight. One of the other web sites (name not mentioned) had a group whereby you entered your weight, your personal goals, and your personal challenges on a weekly basis (Fridays) into a spreadsheet. From the spread sheet winners were calculated on a weekly and monthly basis. It is a friendly competition but more than that it is a support group that helps with your struggles and celebrates your successes along with your own personal accountability.

I've had "Life's New Journey Challenges" monthly since October 2011 and would like to invite everyone to join us for the January Challenge. First weigh-in would be Jan 4th and every Friday after that which is entered onto a spread sheet. There will also be daily food and exercise mini challenges posted on the home page for anyone that is interested in that kind of thing.

If you are interested just reply here or send me a message and I will send you the spreadsheet with instructions and Jan 4th things get rolling.

I Look forward to sharing everybodies "Life's New Journey"

Keep Smiling

Replies

• holly78
    holly78 Posts: 347
    Options
    I think I indicated that I would like to join again, but in the event I didn't I would like to.

Thanks!
  • luvs_choc8
    luvs_choc8 Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    I think I indicated that I would like to join again, but in the event I didn't I would like to.

Thanks!

I have you on the spread sheet and will be sending it out very shortly. Great to have you with us.
  • Nownourish
    Nownourish Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Great challenge group- I can reccommend it :smile:
  • carobert
    carobert Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I would love to!
  • Pammie1000
    Pammie1000 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm not completely recovered from the surgery yet, I know I won't be doing 100 crunches any time soon, but I'll substitute them and do what I can. Happy New Year Donna! Thank You! :drinker:
  • JatieKo621
    JatieKo621 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    This is just what I need to get back into a good routine! I am in!!
  • nettedorman
    nettedorman Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I would like to join this.
  • Oceanic26
    Options
    I would love to do this challenge. I have done it in the past, but life circumstances have deviated me....this time I have understood that life is a journey indeed and I have to do what is best for me, and right now this is a great challenge, no matter the odds.
  • cmecme
    cmecme Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    This is the best challenge ever and I am in. I am in until i reach my goal weight and maintain for a least 3 months.

Since i have a long way to go I'm in for a long time.

Thanks for keeping this up, Donna!!
  • pkrichar
    pkrichar Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Please add me sounds very motivational and I need that right now. Thanks
  • JohannaGolphin
    Options
    I would def like to join!
  • dcrank
    dcrank Posts: 2
    Options
    I would like to join the group.
  • k8zor
    k8zor Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    This sounds great - I'd love to join this group!
  • luvs_choc8
    Options
    I will get all the new people added and the spread sheet sent out tonight. Welcome to the group. There is still lots of room (Never a limit to success).

Keep Smiling,
  • ElleJay221
    ElleJay221 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Please add me - this sounds just like the support I need :)
  • Guatamellon
    Guatamellon Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Im still in!
  • Algerina9601
    Algerina9601 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join too please!
  • luvs_choc8
    Options
    Hello All,
    The spread sheet is now posted on google docs under "Life's New Journey" January 2013 Challenge. If you can not get access please let me know as I may have the wrong email address for you. Friday January 4th will be the first weigh-in for January and also the last weigh-in for December. If you have any questions please let me know.
  • lauraM626
    Options
    Im in!
  • mfoy94
    mfoy94 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Would LOVE to get in on that!!