Show me your LEGS!!!

Options
Ok, So my initial start weight was 254 this year. I gained a few pounds over the holidays, but should be able to get rid of them and be back to 202 soon. One pet peeve of mine are my legs (calves and thighs specifically). Can you please post your before and after pictures to show how your chunky legs transformed?? Please give me hope!

Replies

• The_New_Christina
    The_New_Christina Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    anyone?
  • mazzasweet
    mazzasweet Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Your legs are hot mama!! Don't worry! Be happy :-)
  • MrsBraxton08
    MrsBraxton08 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Bumping because this is my problem area too and I would love to see some transformations to see that it is possible to have nice legs after having big flabby legs :/ I have slacked off a lot the past few months and gained a few pounds backs but I'm going to start doing The 30 day shred again this weekend.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    I don't have before and after pictures, but I can tell you that my measurements are large and my legs don't look that way.
    2012-10-27_09-21-58_663.jpg
    IMG_9648.jpg
  • _skittybang
    _skittybang Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Posting for fatboypup :bigsmile:

IMG_20121230_140953.jpg
  • melnia89
    melnia89 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    BUMP...
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    33110506_4848.jpg
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    <----legs
  • ScarlettDam
    ScarlettDam Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You can do this!!!
    I was 189 lbs I am now 130 and still dropping. Don't worry about how you might look until your at your goal weight. then if your not happy there are many exercises designed to target each and every part of you. I recommend joining a local aerobics class and doing some weight training on the side.

See my profile image for my before and after pics.
    :)
    Scarlett
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    Posting for fatboypup :bigsmile:

IMG_20121230_140953.jpg

You beat me to it! :happy:
  • The_New_Christina
    Options
    You can do this!!!
    I was 189 lbs I am now 130 and still dropping. Don't worry about how you might look until your at your goal weight. then if your not happy there are many exercises designed to target each and every part of you. I recommend joining a local aerobics class and doing some weight training on the side.

See my profile image for my before and after pics.
    :)
    Scarlett

You're on my FR so I looked at another one of your pics and my legs kinda look like that. So I'm guessing they'll probably be the last place I'll lose from
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    <
    I'm a fan of thick, strong legs.
  • The_New_Christina
    Options
    don't get me wrong, I don't want super bony legs, but definitely something better than what I''m seeing now. LOL
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    l950959152.jpg
  • minihearts
    Options
    photo3_zps5fd1d2ea.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!