Kristen Stewart??

Options

Replies

• Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    All the people on this thread saying she is not pretty, I wonder what you think of yourselves? Just curious..

what does that have to do with anything? Sounds like you're saying if we're not more gorgeous than KS then we should have no right saying we dont think she's gorgeous?

I said those who think she is not pretty, not those who think she is not gorgeous. You are all so quick to say she isn't pretty, just wondering what you think of yourselves. You're obviously tough critics.
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    I think She's very pretty.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    megan fox > kristen stewart

True dat.

Agreed. I still haven't seen the last Transformers movie since they didn't cast Megan Fox.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    All the people on this thread saying she is not pretty, I wonder what you think of yourselves? Just curious..

what does that have to do with anything? Sounds like you're saying if we're not more gorgeous than KS then we should have no right saying we dont think she's gorgeous?

I said those who think she is not pretty, not those who think she is not gorgeous. You are all so quick to say she isn't pretty, just wondering what you think of yourselves. You're obviously tough critics.

Yes, especially the ones calling her "greasy" or "disgusting." I mean come on. She may not be the "ideal" for some people but disgusting? Really? ......... NOT!
  • smtillman2
    smtillman2 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Good call running them over.
  • classycouture
    classycouture Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    I think she's pretty.
  • butterflyqueen1984
    butterflyqueen1984 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    For anyone who doesn't know who K-Stew is ..

7_Kristen-Stewart_On-the-Road_TIFF-2012-450x590.jpg

This pic makes her look horrid! I personally think she is quite pretty a natural look to her
  • vice350z
    vice350z Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options

Aight... Just asking
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    I think she's disgusting. She looks homeless, and ratty most of the time. And what is with the constant blank stare. At first I thought maybe she was trying to stay in character and be aloof, but now I think she's just stupid.

Wow. Someone REALLY doesn't like Kristen Stewart.
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    I think she's pretty. The mass RP attraction I don't get though... Team Jacob! :laugh:
  • AsellusReborn
    AsellusReborn Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    I think she's lovely, and those who criticize have pretty much made up their mind without anything to back it up. Very easy to criticize on the internets. /shrugs
  • Mama_Mila
    Mama_Mila Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I just can't get past her mouth. Maybe she's really pretty behind that open mouth. She should try closing it sometime...
  • FrenchMob
    FrenchMob Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    I think she's disgusting. She looks homeless, and ratty most of the time. And what is with the constant blank stare. At first I thought maybe she was trying to stay in character and be aloof, but now I think she's just stupid.

People living in glass.... nvm too easy
  • 1990sophia1990
    1990sophia1990 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I think it's a shame she doesn't seem to smile much...she'd be very pretty then I think.
  • krissielynn87
    krissielynn87 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    she's actually a pretty good actress too.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQC20nBxldNJPbU90XB0jaGHF9upFW52GgZBxU58FNGhR_mrKvItQ
    ^^this
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,791 Member
    Options
    I don't think about her. She's a non-thought. Kristen who?
  • Dub_D
    Options
    I don't think about her. She's a non-thought. Kristen who?

Stewart. Kristen Stewart.
  • rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    Her face makes her unattractive.

Her lack of acting ability makes her hideous.
  • Dub_D
    Options
    Her face makes her unattractive.

If her face makes her unattractive (which it doesn't) then your face makes you monstrous (which it does not). See what I did there?