Hi! Please add me as a friend :)

Options
Hi there,

I've used this app for a few months on and off, but now that I want to get serious I'm seeing how important it is to have some friends to support me on my journey. It doesn't matter to me if you're a man or woman, married or single, parent or not, we're all on here for the same reason so let's help each other out!

X

Replies

• DenyseMarieL
    DenyseMarieL Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I just started using this app in the Summer and I love it! I log in everyday to read everyone's motivating statuses and respond. Feel free to add me!
  • Lrodda6
    Options
    hi there,
    just getting started myself and getting serious now. feel free to add me.
  • trchristy
    trchristy Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Welcome glad your here and with us. Feel free to add me if you would like, there is a lot of info on this site and everyone is very nice and motivating... i have only been here a few months and I am still trying to get on track with the holidays and such but now with them behind us I feel like I can focus whole heartily on my goal of losing enough weight to be down to 130 I have about 45 lbs to lose...
  • pkswiech
    Options
    Hi! I have a similar story. I've had this account for some time, but never really committed fully. I have health kicks that last 2 weeks and then I drop them. I'm getting married July 20th and want to look amazing the healthy way without crash diets or starving my self. Good news is that I have a little more than 28 weeks....and if I lose 1lb./week, then I'm a happy lady. The hard part, sticking to it.
  • hellonheels88
    hellonheels88 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me :) I'm on here 24x7 and try to keep up with everyones progress :)
  • NiSan12
    NiSan12 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. Love sharing support :smile:
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    You're welcome to add me. Always looking for good support or will to help others w/ideas.
  • imvossey09
    Options
    I agree! I am hoping my having my support, I can keep up with the tracking and everything that goes along with it. Please feel free to add me :smile:
  • Shelly_here
    Shelly_here Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Added! :)
  • Taes_Hunt
    Taes_Hunt Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!!!
  • Kayleylou89
    Options
    All please feel free to add me :)
    I am 23 and looking for friends of all ages :) xx