Need a support system

Options
Hey! I'm now a mom of three and need to get in shape! Since having #1 I have really let myself go and now need to lose about 70lbs. I don't have a strong support system around me, so I would really love it and appreciate it if some of you on here would be willing to keep me accountable and be there for questions, encouragement, and I will offer the same to you. I look forward to this new year and can't wait to see me in 12 months:)

Replies

• liketoyak
    liketoyak Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Add me if you'd like. Mom of 2 here! About 60 lbs to go.
  • Blakelynn3
    Blakelynn3 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    adding you!
  • Sallygrl02
    Sallygrl02 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I think they should add a like button on here LOL Looking forward to making some friends on here:)
  • LadyRhodes01
    LadyRhodes01 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Add me as well. Mom of 6. 17, 16, 15, 13, 12, & 5.
  • dga226
    dga226 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    good luck one and all i know its hard to lose when you get use to eating one way my wife was a very small eater and then i said try this and we started more and more and now we are geting back to smaller serveings less soda etc
  • Orient_Charm
    Orient_Charm Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I Will add you,,,,,,,
  • NoExcusesJenn
    NoExcusesJenn Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well ;) Im also looking for people to help keep and keep me motivated.
  • journeytosmexy
    journeytosmexy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add mee!
  • kdub67
    kdub67 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I'll send a friend request! I'm a mom of two teenagers, within a pound or two of goal weight after joining MFP in September. The support I've gotten from my MFP friends has been wonderful!