Turbo fire 60 day transformation *with pics*

Options

Replies

• rishina27
    rishina27 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Great results!Well done!!!Would you recommend TURBOFIRE?Is it hard?I'm doing insanity right now.Very embarrassed about how I look at the moment.Just had my third child via csection.My first was normal delivery,the the last2 were big babies so I didn't have I choice.I have lost 25 pounds through eating clean,but I need to lose 10 more to get back to prebaby weight.I however have the kangaroo pouch due to the cesarian :(

I was wondering if Turbofire is easy to follow and enjoyable?
    AMAZING JOB!Maybe I should be brave and post pics.I just don't know.
    Keep up the awesome work.

Hello there and thanks so much and yes most definitely I would recommend turbo fire it is a terrific program terrific its high intense cardio so you will burn specially dough the HIIT workouts you continue to burn way after abs yes it's enjoyable the music is very fun at first it was kind of hard yo get the loves down but once I stayed watching the workouts I got it so I definitely give it a A+ you will love it!!! Ps I find Tht taking pics helps alot
  • rishina27
    Options
    you look amazing!! You side view is incrediable.. I have both Programs.. thinking about Turbo FIre first like you.. I have enought for 20 weeks..

Should i start out with T uyrbo fire for 2months like you? then change to tf/CLX? did you follow her eating plan or count calories? Did you do anything else besides TF? Thanks in advance.. again you look amazing.. keep it up.. you sure are doing something right.. i have 60 lbs to loose.. thanks in advance.

Thank you so much and I would just say go with what you feel the only reason I stopped doing TF after month 2 was because I felt like I had lost alot of muscle and I was looking skinny fatso that's why I chose to started incorporating chaLean extreme to help build back some of Tht lost muscle and no besides TF and eating at 1250 cals plus my every day ab routines thts it and thanks again
  • rishina27
    Options
    Thanks everyone so much!!'
  • RoseDarrett
    RoseDarrett Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Did you follow the nutrition guide?
  • RoseDarrett
    RoseDarrett Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Great results!Well done!!!Would you recommend TURBOFIRE?Is it hard?I'm doing insanity right now.Very embarrassed about how I look at the moment.Just had my third child via csection.My first was normal delivery,the the last2 were big babies so I didn't have I choice.I have lost 25 pounds through eating clean,but I need to lose 10 more to get back to prebaby weight.I however have the kangaroo pouch due to the cesarian :(

I was wondering if Turbofire is easy to follow and enjoyable?
    AMAZING JOB!Maybe I should be brave and post pics.I just don't know.
    Keep up the awesome work.

Hello there and thanks so much and yes most definitely I would recommend turbo fire it is a terrific program terrific its high intense cardio so you will burn specially dough the HIIT workouts you continue to burn way after abs yes it's enjoyable the music is very fun at first it was kind of hard yo get the loves down but once I stayed watching the workouts I got it so I definitely give it a A+ you will love it!!! Ps I find Tht taking pics helps alot

Thanks for the reply.You seriously look amazing!!!After I'm done INSANITY,I will definitely give it a shot.Your results really sold me!
  • Minnesota_Nice
    Minnesota_Nice Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job!
  • Raw_Bean
    Raw_Bean Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job! Looks like lots of hardwork has paid off!
  • rishina27
    Options
    thanks ladies!!
  • hkestner
    hkestner Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Awesome results! You look GREAT!
  • rishina27
    Options
    Yhanks alot!!!
  • carlarikin
    carlarikin Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Your results are amazing! Keep up the good work!
  • rishina27
    Options
    Did you follow the nutrition guide?

No I did not just ate at 1250 cals watched what I aye with occasional snacking here and there
  • rishina27
    Options
    Great job!!! Your results are amazing! Keep up the good work!

Thank you so much!!
  • Miss_Z_87
    Options
    WOW you look amazing! Hope I get results like that with Turbofire, I've just started. :)
  • nicki1109
    nicki1109 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    wow what a fantastic progression! i am so pumped to start my turbofire on the first!! woo hooo!
  • skyttles
    skyttles Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great work :)
  • tamoore19
    Options
    YOU DID THAT HUN!!!

After seeing you and several other people's success on here with Turbo Fire I have decided to make an investment in my future by purchasing it.
  • jecka93
    jecka93 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    You look ahhhmazing!!!
  • rishina27
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!
  • happyheart15
    happyheart15 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!