Hello! I'm new!

Options
Hi! I just joined MyFitnessPal a couple of days ago, and I'm enjoying it! I really looking forward to being able to post my progress in a few more weeks!! Thanks for reading and don't give up-to any of you who may find motivation a hard thing. It is for me too, but keep at it and it will pay off. Just think of the changes in just 3 months from now! WOW! I can't wait to see!!!! ~Loken

Replies

• jigglebug
    jigglebug Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just joined MyFitnessPal a couple of days ago, and I'm enjoying it! I really looking forward to being able to post my progress in a few more weeks!! Thanks for reading and don't give up-to any of you who may find motivation a hard thing. It is for me too, but keep at it and it will pay off. Just think of the changes in just 3 months from now! WOW! I can't wait to see!!!! ~Loken
  • madisoncounty
    Options
    Hello everyone. I actually signed up lastnight. A friend told me about this website when I was doing my shopping yesterday and as soon as I returned home I looked it up. From what I have read so far you guys are great and have had huge success. I welcome any advise on how to not to eat junk food especially on evenings. Can't wait to hear everyone.
  • greentgirl
    greentgirl Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm new too!! This space is really great! I can't wait to track my progress! :)
  • annax6293
    annax6293 Posts: 14
    Options
    Welcome ! I joined yesterday too. I really like it. I already feel a little bit better just from trying to eat healthier stuff. Oh I can't wait for results !!! :smile: :smile:
  • melissa73
    melissa73 Posts: 368
    Options
    Welcome. Before you know it you may become addicted to this sight... :smile:

I just bumped up a post that you might like to look at. It is ... Newbies Please read...
    Melissa
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Wow! Look at all you newbies! This is wonderful. Read the Blog at the top, and meet Mike, the creater of this space; read the Forum rules, and there are lots of posts to answer any question you may have.............. and I mean even questions you may not have and never would have asked anyway :laugh: :laugh: