MFP On Facebook

Options
Good Morning all,
I just was wondering if anyone has added their mfp to facebook? Are the two linked for example if I update my status on fb does it post that same thing here and vice verca? Will it put on my fb when I worked out, what I burned, and that I completed my food diary under/over? I am just not sure if I want my fb friends knowing that much about my weight loss? Your feedback is greatly appreciated because I am a fb junky. Thanks

Replies

• SkyeBows
    SkyeBows Posts: 80
    Options
    I'm a fb junky too but I dont want them knowing my weight loss :)
  • hannahlbur
    hannahlbur Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Hi, I connected with FB a few days ago - you can choose in the options what updates you want to go on fb there were a few tick boxes can't remember what they were!
    Mine posts on my fb when I have completed my food diary and I'm under (not when over!), when I add exercise and the log in comments you get like - I have logged in for however many days in a row! I think it shows when I have lost but doesn't give figures, I think...I hope!
  • bebhinn
    bebhinn Posts: 198
    Options
    Mine links a few things, including my loss and does say how MUCH total lost but now how much I currently weigh.
    Which, isn't a huge problem for me because I was publicly blogging about it and posting my link on facebook long before I joined MFP. I think its sort of neat.

Now, if only we could get a blackberry app!
  • AmyLynn4321
    AmyLynn4321 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Yup you get to choose what posts to facebook. Mine is set to how many days I've logged in and # of lbs lost. (not actual weight).
    Nothing from fb posts to here.
  • JeniF1979
    JeniF1979 Posts: 18
    Options
    I like it. I get more encouragement from family and friends that are not on MFP on FB when it posts for me:) They all know I am overweight, lol, I can't hide that. It feels great to show off to my family and friends sometimes...and maybe it will also encourage a few.

Yes, it posts all of my updates about weightloss, calories burned, how many days I have logged in...you can choose your settings though.