18-25 yr olds: looking for friends!

Options
Hey everyone! I am a freshmen in college looking to loose about 20 lbs. I am 5'8" and 165 lbs. Awhile ago this app really helped me loose about 10 lbs, but now with the new year I'm looking to really create a healthy lifestyle so that I can loose all the weight and keep it off this time around. I am also using the "get running" app. I need some friends to help keep me on track this year! Feel free to add me as a friend!

Replies

• ajnlee25
    ajnlee25 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Now I feel old. Thankfully I'm not in the 30's yet =) I'm glad you accepted my request. I agree accountability is HUGE!!!!
  • TheBoyEnigma
    TheBoyEnigma Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    we have similar goals. :)
    i'm in my second year of university, wanting to lose the 15 lbs I gained in the past two years.
    im 20 years old and in England.
  • _rosegray
    _rosegray Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    hi! i'm 20 and in my second year of uni too.. I used this website loads last spring/summer and it worked really well for me; unfortunately due to having no firm routine last summer i stopped following it but i'm looking to lose some more weight and build some muscle again, so back we go! i've lost somewhere around 37lbs (weighing myself tomorrow, eek), probably want to lose between 10 and 20 more :)
  • kjoy_
    kjoy_ Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 21 and looking to lose 10-15 pounds, I'm from Ohio, U.S...I'd love to meet similar friends also!