lost 130lbs, I have never felt better!!!

I am so thankful to have not failed again at getting healthy! I have so much energy, and feel so great, and am among the living again.
Last year at this time I hated to go out (I had NOTHING to wear) I isolated myself and felt such hopelessness and shame. So in March I had had enough, and although very frightened to fail, yet again at a "diet" I decided to make some changes. God is so good, and has given me amazing success one day at a time! MFP has been quite a help as well, your stories and ideas have helped, thanks y'all! Happy New Year, may you have a blessed 2013#!!
Not sure how to post a photo, I have a before and now as my profile!

Replies

• Wow, that's phenomenal! Good for you! All the hard work payed off :)
  • Italiano7
    Italiano7 Posts: 382 Member
    Congratulations and good for you. All your hard work has definitely payed off! keep up the great work.:drinker:
  • byrnet18
    byrnet18 Posts: 230 Member
    Amazing!! 130 pounds is a lot to lose, great work!!
  • shellbellnz
    shellbellnz Posts: 115 Member
    You look amazing.
  • shrinking_me
    shrinking_me Posts: 207 Member
    you are an inspiration!!!!

well done!!!!
  • Absolutely amazing!!! Any tips? What exercise did you start with and what is you water intake?
  • chatterbox3110
    chatterbox3110 Posts: 630 Member
    Many congratulations x
  • Afaida
    Afaida Posts: 142 Member
    What an accomplishment!!! Glad you feel so great, that is the best reward!
  • AcampoGirl
    AcampoGirl Posts: 52 Member
    Awesome Job in 9 months!! You look amazing!
  • AuntieMC
    AuntieMC Posts: 346 Member
    bump
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    OK, which photo is Callie and which one is Beth? LOL> J/K. You look like a totally different person. Keep at it to maintain all you have accomplished. Great job.
  • AH2013
    AH2013 Posts: 385 Member
    Wow!!! Well done, what an amazing achievement!!
  • Wow that's great! It's inspiring to me. I'm just getting started and also have quite a bit to lose. Glad to hear its working for you.:happy:
  • reerazzle
    reerazzle Posts: 81 Member
    Amazing how much you have lost in such a short time! Any tips or key strategies that you would recommend to others?
  • thank you all for your nice words. As far as tips, drink at least half your body weight (in ounces) of water a day, count calories and keep the carbs low so you burn fat! I used Medifast products, and was never hungry (am I allowed to say that?) hope so.
  • petersonabt
    petersonabt Posts: 518 Member
    Wow....you look amazing !! that is fantastic...such an inspiration!!!
  • You look amazing, God IS good. You are an inspiration :)
  • ravenchick
    ravenchick Posts: 345 Member
    Great job! You look so happy.
  • lousoulbody
    lousoulbody Posts: 663 Member
    Wow, you look fabulous, your pic is amazing, congratulations to you and Happy New Year!

Cheers:drinker:
  • cad39too
    cad39too Posts: 874 Member
    Congratulations!!! you have done an amazing job with phenomenal results.
  • disasterman
    disasterman Posts: 746 Member
    Amazing results! Wow!!
  • This is so inspiring to me. I have a 136 lbs to lose. Seeing other people do it helps me believe it can be done.
    Congrats on a job well done!!
  • Kagard11
    Kagard11 Posts: 396 Member
    AWESOME!!!!! I would like to be writing this same post one year from now!
  • briannadunn
    briannadunn Posts: 841 Member
    thank you all for your nice words. As far as tips, drink at least half your body weight (in ounces) of water a day, count calories and keep the carbs low so you burn fat! I used Medifast products, and was never hungry (am I allowed to say that?) hope so.
    No different than saying that you used Slimfast or Cambridge diet. You did amazing and I am absolutely impressed.
  • florymonde
    florymonde Posts: 261 Member
    Wow, that's amazing! And so fast!
  • rgohm
    rgohm Posts: 294 Member
    Congratulations! You look wonderful! :drinker:
  • thank you!! All the time God is good!
  • Mommy4812
    Mommy4812 Posts: 649 Member
    You look amazing!
  • Cocacoladdict
    Cocacoladdict Posts: 80 Member
    what an amazing transformation!!!
  • kimmerkay
    kimmerkay Posts: 110
    Congratulations! You look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!