Options

Replies

• erica1835
    erica1835 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    i feel the same way
  • shell1725
    Options
    I just joined today and have 100+ lbs to lose. Am really happy to now be a part of MFP family and will look
    forward to reading posts every day! I am psyched from looking at all the inspirational stories.
  • barbaramitchell101
    barbaramitchell101 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    hi I started my weight loss journey 2 years ago and lost 29 lbs before I joined MFP...I have lost a total of 38 lbs, and need to lose about 60 more...I am on here everyday, I really don't get much exercise, employed but on vacation at this time...I work at a desk job and have a very stressful/intense job..(go to my profile and it is all there)....this last year I have had an enormous amount of health issues, which seems to be just allergies/sensitivites, first my meds, and now foods... Thanksgiving Eve I ate a small loaf of french bead (I was craving it...I hadn't had much bread in awhile...in fact I usually don't eat much bread at all) and had an all out allergic reaction to that...so now I'm being tested for Celiac...my diary may say all kinds of things...I am trying to eat nutrient dense foods to counteract the fatigue that I've been experiencing....I have a about 20 friends or so, but only get comments from a few now....I try to comment on the thread, but I don't comment on everybodies...only if they say something that moves me...I feel funny commenting on every one that pops up...I do try to go to the forums that interest me, and read thru them, only sometimes making a comment...if I can add to the knowlwdge....I don't know why my other friends have decided not to acknowledge me...I would love to have a friend that would stick with me...LOL...

please friend me, I won't delete you...
  • shelbysp8
    shelbysp8 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Hello! 70 lbs to lose lost 15 so far since October 2 when I joined MFP. Feel free to add me - we'll go at it together. :-)
  • MountainMamaMarissa
    Options
    I've lost 33 pounds so far, but I have at least 50 more to go. :)
  • in4profit
    Options
    I am targeting 48 so we are in the same boat. Good luck and feel free to add.
  • dizy17
    dizy17 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    hi my name is Daniela and I'm 34. I would like to lose 150lbs. so far I'm 13 lbs down and started working out and counting calories about 5 weeks ago!
  • erica1835
    Options
    hello my name is erica and my goal is to loose 30 pounds by march 20th thats the day im getting married
  • Cinnamonhuskies
    Cinnamonhuskies Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I have a goal of 50. I should lose more, but that is my reasonable goal.
  • erica1835
    Options
    start slow
  • SvelteThoughts
    SvelteThoughts Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just joined FP 3 days ago, but haven't tracked as I joined on Christmas Eve - not the brightest thing to do. I have at least 50 to lose. 50 is my goal, but I'd love to do a little more. I lost 20 with WW a few years ago and have now gained back, plus 10. I used to be a long distance walker, but have had some foot and ankle injuries that have made exercising difficult. I'm nervous about trying to get some healthy habits going again and lose this weight. Please feel free to add me.
  • nightmare21
    nightmare21 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    i am trying to get down to about 200lbs (so losing 65lbs is my main goal.) but hopefully i can lose a bit more than that!! :)
  • Avis1951
    Options
    Hi! Happy New Year! This is my first day toward my goal of losing 50+ pounds. Please add me to your list of kindred souls.
  • tmoelmoe2
    Options
    I have 50+ lbs I need to lose for health reasons so you can add me, I am inspired by your comment.
  • sblackbear8
    sblackbear8 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I have 51.6 pounds to lose as of this morning :) feel free to add me!
  • Cosmgirl1
    Cosmgirl1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have 90+ pounds to lose. Feel free to add me.
  • JodyWoo
    JodyWoo Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I've got 50lbs to lose and would love to get and give support to friends, I've been working on my weight for a long time, lost a lot, gained some back, and am back on the right track losing.

My first yoyo-weight gain and hopefully my last!
  • spasticsarah1990
    Options
    I have 100+ pounds to lose! Anyone who wants support, or can help me out, add me on here!
  • awesome_inferno
    awesome_inferno Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about 60 still! :ohwell:
  • jbright2011
    Options
    You can do this, just never give up. I am turning 50 in March and I need to lose 50 pounds this year. We will do this together.