Me before i met my boyfriend and after.

Options
2»

Replies

• ambelina16
    Options
    I'd love to be a buddy. I've just gotten out of a 5 year relationship and am ready to get myself together. Let's do it.
  • ladyjanel
    Options
    Hi my name is Janel and I want to be healthy in 2013!!!
  • Celaena
    Options
    I've yoyo'ed from 108 when we started dating, to 175 with the first baby. Then after the second baby I dropped down to 135. I'm only 5'5" and curvy, so my current 184 looks sloppy in clothes. It also makes my back hurt.
  • ladyjanel
    Options
    I've been married 13 years and gained 40 lbs since i said I do.
  • Celaena
    Options
    Gad. That's 13 stone.
  • emyleigh2005
    Options
    I feel the same. I guess once i met my husband I stopped caring what I weighed. He is a Chef and is always preparing delicious- not so healthy (read butter and cream) dishes. So that didn't help the situation he also has a weakness for ice cream. He has put on a few pounds since we've been married (10 years) but not nearly as much as me. You can add me, we can get this weigh off together.
  • EmmarrD
    EmmarrD Posts: 69
    Options
    Been with my boyfriend for 2 years, during that time I managed to put on 30kg. Feel free to add me, also looking for some buddies :)
  • kmburne
    kmburne Posts: 21
    Options
    HI,

I just started a few days ago and don't have any friends either, please go ahead and add me. We can all do this, I am sure of it.
  • melnia89
    melnia89 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain! I love my boyfriend so much.. but after we started dating I gained about 10 pounds back of the 60 I lost and to me that's a big deal! He is so supportive and even joined the gym with me =)
  • kmburne
    kmburne Posts: 21
    Options
    Thank you I didn't know how much a stone is in pounds.
  • fervc64
    fervc64 Posts: 53
    Options
    I'm curious to know what it is about us men, that causes women to gain weight :laugh: Feel free to add me if you like.
  • LaFleurUrbaine
    Options
    I am just starting this journey as well. I signed up to the gym today and I enjoyed it. I decided the time is now and I am going for it. Add me I need support.