Women in their early twenties trying to lose 50+?

Options
Hey everyone!
I'm a 24 year old looking to lose 70lbs (or more). I need to add some friends with similar goals for motivation and to get some ideas from your food diary! If anyone is willing- please feel free to add me.

:)

Replies

• rpalacio
    rpalacio Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    HI! WE CAN DO THIS!!!
  • SBHWeav
    SBHWeav Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am 22 and also looking to lose around 70 pounds! We can all do this :bigsmile:
  • gimmegimmemoar
    gimmegimmemoar Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Thats me alright... Feel free to add me :) I'm on here every day and love supporting/being supported on here!
  • tigerkt2007
    Options
    This is my first post on here, but I'm in the same boat as you ladies. We can all reach our goals, I know it! :)
  • paengelhardt
    Options
    I'm 20 and in the same boat as you ladies. (90 lbs to lose)
  • jessica182517
    jessica182517 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    HI :) Im 21 and need to lose at least 50 lbs i have lost about 20 so far. Feel free to add me :)
  • I'll be 20 next month and I'm trying to lose 48-53lbs, so it's not much over 50lbs, but feel free to add me too :).
  • mshopey
    mshopey Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I'm 20 with 100lbs to lose.
    We can all do this.
    Many people have before us.
    We're all strong :)
  • mrsburton8909
    Options
    hi everyone im 24 with 60lbs to lose also dealing with pcos feel free to add me as well.
  • leehgee89
    leehgee89 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm in on this! 23 with quite a bit to lose! Would love some support! Let's do it!
  • DimplesInProgress
    DimplesInProgress Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Im 25 (26 on Jan 7!!!) and am looking to loose 100 pounds.. I would be more than happy to add you to my circle!
  • Katrina_88
    Katrina_88 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I am 24, I started MFP having 50 pounds to lose and in the last couple months I have lost 14 so far and have 36 more to go. Good luck everyone and make sure you stay motivated :) Feel free to add me if you would like
  • thinking_thinly
    thinking_thinly Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I am a little over 40lbs lost already and aiming to loose 100 in total. Feel free to add me :)
  • gimmegimmemoar
    gimmegimmemoar Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Thats amazing!!! Congratulations!
  • Sweatinglikeapigtolooklikeafox
    Options
    Hey :)

I am 24 and trying to lose 59.5lbs already lost 2/3lbs looking to hit my target before August due to my friends Hen Do in Tenerife and don't want to feel like the beached whale.
    Feel free to add me :)
    Always nice to have people your age on here