Anyone with 50+ lbs. to lose?

Options
13»

Replies

• gladyshutchins1
    gladyshutchins1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My name is Gladys (45 years of age) and losing weight has been a struggle for me in the last couple years. I have 4 kids, youngest 20 and oldest 28 years old. I started myfitnesspal 4 months ago. I need friends to help motivate me. My username is gladyshutchins1
  • sugar66
    sugar66 Posts: 41
    Options
    When i started on here I had a total of 140lb to lose to get to a healthy weight range, but due to health problems I put more weight on and when i recovered my weight had gone up to 326lb, am now down to 234lb so still have over 50lb to lose, it is possible to do but it takes time. To get to where I am has taken me just over a year as it was xmas 2011 by the time I had recovered enough to give this my attention.
    So I wish you good luck on this journey :smile:
  • claire9547
    claire9547 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    hi..wow well done all u that have lost already!!:flowerforyou:

ive over 50lb to loose, just joined a few days ago and in it for the long haul!!:frown:
    im a chef by trade, and know all the stuff i should do just time to do it for myself.....so any support apprieciated...x
  • arlenem1974
    arlenem1974 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    lost 32 want to lose another 43
  • fatwandad
    Options
    Hi Claire,
    Yes, I have over 50 to lose as well. I need to be in this for the long haul as well. Just signed up a couple of days ago. So far, I really like the site and the community, so I'm hoping that the support system here will help. Certainly the tracking is quite easy, and I love the database of foods that are already preprogrammed. Better than WW.
    Wishing you all the best for 2013! We can encourage eachother if you'd like.
    Wanda