I NEED A BUDDY!!!!

Options
AS MANY OTHERS I AM NEW TO MY FITNESS PAL AND WOULD LIKE SOME BUDDIES TO COME ALONG FOR THE RIDE OF SHEDDING THOSE UNWANTED POUNDS!!!!! MY NAME IS KIMMIE

Replies

• brandyk40
    brandyk40 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hi Kimmie, I need buddies as well! I am new and love the fact that everyone here shares some of the same struggles. It makes it alot easier when you can see others succeed! Feel free to add me, anyone else as well. The more, the merrier!
  • 1twistedpup
    1twistedpup Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi KimI, my tablet doesn't' want to cooperate with spelling today so sorry about the name. I'm have been on again off again with this site but it does produce great results when you stick with it. I have also joined a weight loss group at work with a little over $300.00 pay off in March to push me in my goals and I am in a wedding in may and refuse to look like a tank walking my daughter down the aisle. I would like a buddy or several to help each other reach our goals! :happy:
  • tfitz12
    tfitz12 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me....just getting back into using MFP after not being on for a few months.
  • kxr110
    kxr110 Posts: 2
    Options
    Absolultely!! We hopefully can lose together!!!!
  • Bubblelishous
    Options
    Hi Kimmi, I'm new as well. Been out of the loop and trying to get back in,so you can add me if you like,and my name is Bevelyn but you can call me Bev.