NSV - yay! sorta

Options
Taterpoof
Taterpoof Posts: 416 Member
I just bought these jeans like 3 weeks ago and they were extremely tight on me. I figured I'd lose weight and fit into them. They are my favorite jeans now, but are too loose.

loosejeans_zps8b0b315c.jpg

Replies

• elorawood
    elorawood Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I am sorry that you might have to find a new favorite pair of jeans (on your way to your goal) , but a biggggg CONGRATULATIONS!!! on your success!
  • Josh_H
    Josh_H Posts: 1,151
    Options
    Great job :)
  • Taterpoof
    Options
    thank you!! =)
  • StephCoff1969
    Options
    Awesome..
  • lehiggins
    lehiggins Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    NICE JOB!!!! NSV are so awesome!
  • justgowithit17
    justgowithit17 Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    nice job! your stomach looks amazing! what have you been doing? or do you usually not gain there?
  • Taterpoof
    Options
    nice job! your stomach looks amazing! what have you been doing? or do you usually not gain there?

thank you =) My stomach is the first place I gain weight. I've noticed a difference by adding planks to my workouts. I do 4 sets between 1:30 to 2:30 minutes. After about a week I started feeling my stomach getting harder. I haven't been great about my diet. It is still somewhat unhealthy and I tend to go over calories a lot, but I think the muscle i'm gaining is making up for it.
  • mikey1976
    mikey1976 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    o my gosh stunning i'm going to have to add planks to my workout
  • amdahwd
    amdahwd Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I did the same thing and now face having to buy new clothes again. Hate to spend the money but love the reason! Congratulations.
  • Taterpoof
    Options
    o my gosh stunning i'm going to have to add planks to my workout

Thanks =) I told my friend about my results and now she's doing them with me. She's starting to get a lot more defnition in her stomach
  • LibbyCaramia
    LibbyCaramia Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Amazing results! So when you say planking for 1min 30secs, are you holding the pose for that whole time? I do planks in my circuit training but I never hold the pose for that long. With results like those I'm willing to though!
    Congrats again, you look fab. Great work :)
  • Taterpoof
    Options
    yeah I do the standard plank where you hold yourself up on your forearms and keep your body in a straight line for as long as possible. So far 2:30 is my best time. As soon as I get to the point where I'm sagging and can't keep a good form I stop

plank-ex_1.jpg like this photo I just got from google
  • LibbyCaramia
    LibbyCaramia Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Oh awesome! I might incorporate it into my strength training :) Thanks!
  • Taterpoof
    Options
    Oh awesome! I might incorporate it into my strength training :) Thanks!

you should! it's an awesome exercise. definitely takes willpower, but it pays off =)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!