30 Day Shred Buddy

Options
So I just started the 30 Day Shred today. I've tried it before, but never completed the full 30 days. Anyone else starting today or tomorrow that wants to be buddies and do it together? I really need the help/support of other people and to help keep me accountable that I finish all 30 days this time! :)

Replies

• lindseymaekeller
    Options
    Starting tomorrow in addition to my regular routine. I'll be your buddy!
  • AniyahsMommy324
    AniyahsMommy324 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Starting tomorrow in addition to my regular routine. I'll be your buddy!

Great! :) I added you :)
  • territurner908347
    Options
    What is 30 day shred? I'm getting back on track starting today. Need support!
  • AniyahsMommy324
    Options
    What is 30 day shred? I'm getting back on track starting today. Need support!

It's a Jillian Michaels dvd. Costs around $10 at most stores. It's a 20 min workout. I've started it before and really liked it, but have never completed it!
  • kimpein
    Options
    I plan on starting it on Monday. I recently fractured my arm and thats when i get the cast off although I'm sure i can't do the wieghts but atleast I'll be moving. I'd love to be one of your buddies too. I tried it before also but only lasted about 1 1/2 weeks. So I need support also !!
  • AniyahsMommy324
    Options
    I plan on starting it on Monday. I recently fractured my arm and thats when i get the cast off although I'm sure i can't do the wieghts but atleast I'll be moving. I'd love to be one of your buddies too. I tried it before also but only lasted about 1 1/2 weeks. So I need support also !!

I just added you! :) Hopefully we can keep each other motivated and finish the 30 days! And you're right, any movement is better than none! :)
  • babyricus
    babyricus Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am starting her Dvds tomorrow. I could use some support they look intense!
  • territurner908347
    Options
    Will try to get this tomorrow!
  • photojunkie28
    Options
    oo add me...I totally need somebody to push me with this dvd..its pretty boring compared to the classes and such i've been taking and I need all the friendly support I can get to stick it through.

I really had to push as sad as it is but I just finished day 2 today. lol would love to share experiences!
  • aliciabeatty
    aliciabeatty Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Just started today! Loved it, but my legs feel like jello! lol
    Just added you. Excited to have someone doing it as well :)
  • mrscherry1
    Options
    OK - Add me also, I will start up again tomorrow!! I lost 15 pounds before my vacation last May, seem to have just about put them all back on :noway: , need to get my *kitten* back in gear for this upcoming vacation in April!! :drinker:
  • ehbika
    ehbika Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm starting it again today also! I have never finished, but it is my first goal to cross off for 2013! I am very determined to get through the whole 30 days this time. :happy:
  • rgohm
    rgohm Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Is everyone going to be doing it everyday? I wouldn't mind doing it but I would prefer not to do it on weekends.
  • basslinewild
    basslinewild Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Just started it today!
  • aljensen0206
    aljensen0206 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Just finished my first day!! Add me please :)
  • Alyssa__Lauren
    Alyssa__Lauren Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    i started yesterday. i was fine after i did it yesterday but today is killing me! im definitely going to need support from other people doing it this month haha.
  • laylaness
    laylaness Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Starting it for the second time today! I'm pretty excited actually. I lost about 11 inches last time. I took a break from working out because of the holidays and being sick, but I'm back on the wagon starting tonight. :)
  • beyersar40
    beyersar40 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am starting tomorrow! Anyone that needs extra encouragement feel free to add me! I also like doing Ripped in 30, so I may interchange the workouts throughout to keep up the motivation and different movement.
  • mindalyn
    mindalyn Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Started the 30 Day Shred yesterday. i started it about two years ago,but am determined to finish this time. Day 2 is happening tonight. For all that are doing this, have you guys found a time of day you like best? I doing night this week and am going to attempt am next week. any advice??? Anyone want a buddy feel free to add me, because i know i will probably need some :) best of luck on day 2 yall!!!
  • hufflypuff
    hufflypuff Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    *cheers while covered in sweat* Just finished day 19. You girls can do it and your will be so proud of you body and yourself when you do!