Hello! Just joined!

Options
My friends just told me about this site! I love it! But I'm almost done with my calories and it's only 11am!

Replies

• boniekatie
    boniekatie Posts: 147
    Options
    Hello and welcome. It looks like its time to re-evaluate what you eat if you have already eaten 1200 cal or more by 11 am. This site is a great tool to help you understand what you are doing and where you need to change. Good luck on your journey. Don't stress about it, learn from it.:flowerforyou:
  • tinasullens
    tinasullens Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    My friends just told me about this site! I love it! But I'm almost done with my calories and it's only 11am!

First of all, welcome to MFP!! Glad to have you here and you'll be glad you joined!

I agree with Bonie. If you've eaten 1200 cals or more, you will need to really take a look at what you're eating and how much. If you make your food journal public, we can help you out with that part too. You could go for a walk, hop on a treadmill, do some form of exercise that will help you burn off some calories. Or....just start again tomorrow. No biggie! You'll get the hang of it.
  • KarenECunningham
    KarenECunningham Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I agree with getting in some exercise to earn back more calories for the day. Even if you go over today, :sad: tomorrow is a new day. I find when I don't have a lot of calories left, one egg and a high fiber English muffin for dinner takes care of my hungry tummy without a ton of calories. You will find a great support here and you have come to the right place. :flowerforyou:
  • hopefull01
    Options
    i ALSO JUST JOINED MAYBE WE CAN HELP EACH OTHER ALONG tHANKS hOPEFULL
  • hopefull01
    Options
    My name is hopefull. Looking for any advice to start this journey. Thanks
  • Natalie511
    Natalie511 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hi there...
    Glad you found us...
    I wish you well...
    and Welcome...yell if you need anything
  • MadHatR5
    MadHatR5 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Until you get use to tracking your calories, try pre-planning your meals and snacks for the next day. If you write it all down before hand, you can see where you need to make changes, or shift things around BEFORE you eat it.